Explanation

My eyes flung open. I sat up and gasped for air. My mind went over what I had dreamed. But it was all too real. The pain I had felt, the details, my sorrow. It's all to to real to be a dream. But I don't want it to be reality. What happens if it is? But, then shouldn't I be dead? How's that possible?

I looked around and started to settle down. I was safe, in the room with the animatronics. I seen Foxy, still asleep? Powered down? Off? I don't know, something like that. I got up and walked over to him. I sat down next to him and hugged him. The same way I think I used to do when I was alive. I slept next to my older sister whenever I had a nightmare. I would feel safe under the covers, knowing someone is there, protecting me. I laid my head on his shoulder and held his hand. I closed my eyes again and this time, I didn't fall into a dream.

"Aye, I think the beauty is awake. " I heard Foxy say. I opened my eyes and seen Bonnie standing over me. I looked over at Foxy and seen that i was still curled up next to him, my hand interlaced with his. I got up and let go of his hand as fast as I could. I was embarrassed that they woke me up like that. I tried to say sorry, but all that came out was the same clicks and banging. Right. My voice wasn't working. "Come on, we'll go see the marionette." I fallowed the two down the hallway and into the main room. I looked around and seen that other animatronics were there. A blue bunny, a chicken, and a bear. They all seemed to resemble the other ones that were all banged up. Except these ones seemed new, more modern and so adorable.

The blue bunny was of course, blue, and had red cheeks that have been painted on his face. He had big green eyes that reminded me of a Christmas tree without the lights and ornaments. He didn't show any signs of damage like Bonnie. He even kinda reminded me of Bonnie, but a younger version. He was sitting down in one of the chairs at the table playing a bright red gaiter. The one who was listening was a chicken. She had her hair up on top of her head along with one of the party hats that were on the table. She had the same red cheeks as the blue bunny. Her suit was an orangeish-yellowish color, and she reminded me of the other one. But she wore hot pink shorts and her bib said, Let's Party instead of Let's Eat. The last of the group was the bear. He was a light brown with the same red cheeks. His eyes were a brilliant shade of blue and he wore a black hat and bow-tie. He looked almost like Freddy, but like the others, he seemed like a younger version. He was sitting down at the table were the other two were. When they noticed me, the bunny stopped playing his guitar and they stared at me and I felt scared once more. I hurried and ran over to Foxy and Bonnie to avoid their gaze.

We walked up to the big present box were that thing that chased me came out of. I hide behind them as Foxy nocked on it with his hook. The present opened up and out came the thing. Only now that I seen it clearly, it looked like a puppet. No wonder why they called it the "Marionette." He didn't look harmful, but sure did last night. "Yes?" He asked. "She's been activated, since last night. But her voice box was broken, so she can't say what she knows." Bonnie said, gesturing to me. "So I've seen. Come here." The puppet said to me. I looked up at Foxy and Bonnie, and they nodded, telling me it's safe. I slowly walked to the puppet and stood in front of him. "Try to speak." I tried to say hi, but it didn't work. Just the same noises that usually happen. "Yeah, it's worse then when yours was broken, Bonnie." The puppet said looking up at Bonnie. The marionette used his long claw like fingers to lift my head and looked around my neck area. "Toy Freddy, can you get the tools from the supply closet?" He said as he let me be. I looked over at the one that looked like Freddy, and seen that he was walking away. So that must be Toy Freddy, and if I'm correct, the blue bunny is Toy Bonnie. They must be the same ones that had seen me last night, too.

After Toy Freddy came back, the marionette had me lay down on the table that I had hid under when I first woke. Or "activated" as they say. Wait. If they refer to me as a robot, and everyone else is, too..... Does that mean......? No, that can't be. Right?