New Plan

I must've been asleep for a few minutes, but it felt like forever. The welcomed rest need to come back right now!

"Hey, kid." Freddy's voice came from above me.

I blinked open my eyes and seen him standing above me. I rolled onto my side and groaned, making out the figure of Mike right next to me and a few other figures standing around me. It was Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, a/n, and Carolyn.

"Hi." I waved and rubbed my head, feeling Jeremy's hair between my digits. Right. Possession. Samantha is gone right now, we are good.

"You okay kid?" Freddy asked helping me to my feet. I silently nodded and looked at Mike and the other two men that were passed out on the ground. "Uhh, where is Zak? I didn't see the other one leave with Samantha."

Freddy looked at Bonnie and he slowly stepped to the side. Behind him stood Zak, his head lowered but his eyes still visible to me. Black with white pupils.

"Guys, he's-" was all I got to say before Freddy cut me off. "Still possessed, i know." He used his calming voice and I relaxed a little bit. If dad says it's okay, it probably is.

"Long story," Carolyn waved me off when I gave her a look of confusion.

"Sorry," Trenton's voice apologized and he kept his gaze down, "i-i-i-i I can help pick up this mess. Im not sure about the other men, though, Samantha always told us that we have to drain all their energy in the quickest way possible, so they will be out for a while."

"Trenton?" I asked stepping a little closer to me. He jumped back and hid behind Bonnie, who leaned backward to set his only hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay. She-she-she's not gonna hurt you." Bonnie reassured Trenton, and he eyed me frightened. I held my arms behind my back and tried for a big smile. He looked at me then at the ground. Then he took a small step forward, out from behind Bonnie. When I came to realize that was as far as he'd move towards me I nodded slightly and looked at Freddy.

"Hey, Freddy?" I paused so he could turn to me. "What happened in that back room?"

Freddy explained to me that after I and Mike left Zak's body in the storage room with them, the spirit inside of him woke up. Foxy guarded the door so he couldn't leave with Zak's body, and apparently, Trenton got so scared he couldn't leave Zak and escape. That's when Bonnie calmed him down and they eventually got to talking about what I've been trying to tell Samantha. Then everyone explained that what I was saying was real, and they convinced him to help us out. All of that in whatever time span me and Mike fighting was. And I've been trying for how long, now?

"Im sorry for what I've done." Trenton rubbed his arm and stayed staring at his shoes. Or rather, Zak's shoes. "But if we didn't do as Samantha said, she'd hurt us. And besides. I was convinced that he, um, Jeremy was our killer. Until that night you said I need to see what I have done. Then I started thinking about it better."

I remembered back to when i was still in a/n before she woke up. In kids cove I think we were in, I was being choked by Freddy and Bonnie saved me. When he spoke in two voices. I sometimes forget Trenton is the one in Bonnie. Must be why he was hiding behind him.

"So, now what?" A/n asked, looking at Mike, who was still passed out.

'Well, we have to wake them up.' Jeremey pointed out. 'Mike can stay, the others should leave. For their own safety.'

I agreed with Jeremy and restated what he said to the others. Trenton stuck around in Zak's body for a while to help clean up, and I could see everyone was slightly put off by his presence. He was one of the first ghosts I had to fight. He had participated in trying to kill Jeremy and Mike, and me. Well, I'm not sure if I could die. I dunno, I'd be dead dead.