Partners in Crime | Carl

Okay so this imagine will have Ava from my book 'Insanity'. It'll also feature the amazing, badass Tess from the book 'Alone' By May Garner.😏💕 So this imagine is more of a joke than a real thing. But it's also a lil remake of one of May's Chapters ( aka my bae MayGarner )

~

Ava's POV

I wandered around in the forest outside of Alexandria during this humid afternoon.

I heard voices... Communicating and saying words to others, like having a conversation. I turned around, making my way through the tall trees as I continued to get closer to the voices I had heard.

My eyes came upon a certain tree. One bigger than the rest, it stood out more with this bright, colored leaves and thick stump as if it was the center of the whole forest.

I looked at the very top of the tree and saw people. Sitting at the top of it. I assumed it was only two people since the branches could only hold so much.

A girl with long, Brunette hair with a dagger at her waist say there. Her legs swung a bit at a moderate pace. I immediately knew who it was...

"Tess?" I asked. She looked down and saw me standing there. She waved in reply as I recognized the other familiar figure. A boyish figure with a jean jacket on.

"Ron?! What the hell are you two doing up there?" I asked. Ron put his hands up in confusion, smacking her in the back. Tess started to become unbalanced, then was sent to the ground at a fast rate.

Shit!

I slid on the ground, catching her head only. But she still whined in pain as I ran my hands through her distressed hair, holding her hand as I saw her leg was twisted.

"Why did you that asshole?!?" I shouted at Ron. He wasn't one of the people I didn't really like around here. He just creeped me out a bit. I didn't trust him very much

Especially with my best friend...

Then, I heard twigs, snapping and increasing in volume constantly as I stared in the direction it was coming from.

Oh come on! What now?!

"Enid? Carl? What are you two doing out here alone?" I asked. The two stood in shock as they saw Ron climbing down the tree. While I had an injured Tess in my arms that I had to support

Carl's eyes got wide as he started making his way towards Tess and I. I used my free hand to grip my dagger that was I always kept in my right boot.

"Back off!" I said while holding the dagger up to Carl, making his hands go up as he surrendered. I didn't want Carl touching this Queen.

"Someones feisty today..." Carl mumbled. He shouldn't really give me this attitude. Especially when Tess is injured and when something is going on between the two, since it's pretty obvious.

I gripped Tess's arms as I helped her stand up. Pulling her up, she leaned on me for balance. I took her other arm, wrapping it around my neck as I held her waist tight.