Comic Con | Chandler

(A/N- Finally an update omfg!! okay so idrk how comic con works, so just bare with me. :) )

~

Y/N POV

I walked through the building that was currently holding comic con. Checking the notifications on my phone as I walked. Then, heard voices, saying my name constantly.

I took in my surroundings until my eyes came to a group.

I waved to the group of giggling girls a few feet away from me as they kept staring at me with wide eyes.

I smiled brightly  and waved them to come over. They jumped in happiness and excitement.

I remember feeling like that....

"Hey girls!" I smiled as I scanned the groups faces that ran towards me.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm talking to Y/N!!" The girl squealed. I laughed at her statement she had made.

"Do you mind signing a few of our items and taking a group selfie with us?" Another young girl asked.

"Well, of course!" I said. The girls clapped in excitement as I grabbed the black sharpie marker.

Opening the plastic cap, I signed all of the items they wanted. The black marker gliding effortlessly over the smooth material as I quickly signed each and everyone of their desires.

"Thank you so much! Now how bout that picture?" The girl smiled, making me laugh at her silliness.

Holding the silver device up, I turned it horizontal. Everyone is about squeezed in, I snap the photo. We do another photo, but this time, all of us with a hilarious face.

I handed the girl back her phone as her face is still full of the joy.

"Thank you again, We're all big fans of your music!" She said, the rest of them nodded. Ever since I started dating Chandler, I've gained more fans of my music. Which is quite nice because I didn't have quite much.

But things between him and I aren't the best. Chandler isn't here with me at Comic Con, of course it feels weird. He's very protective over me, but he just, stopped. We had an argument and none of us had said a word to each other since.

I don't even think we're dating anymore.

I came to watch a few members of the walking dead cast since its my first ever Comic con. I just really came here to support the cast.

I finished zoning out and remembered the girls in front of me.

"Group hug?" I said, sticking my arms in a wide position and letting the girls huddle around me. They gripped my torso as I let my hands squeeze their backs.

"I gotta get going , but I hope you all have an amazing time!" I said, releasing my grip, the girls waved one last goodbye as I did too.

I made my way over to where the cast was currently at, until I was stopped by someone.

"Hey, You're Y/N, right?" A girl with smooth black hair with blue eyes asked me. Another girl with similar features stood behind her as she kept a grip on her camera.

"Yes I am!" I smiled cheerfully.

"Well, I'm Victoria and this is Leah. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? It's just like a small interview." Victoria asked.