First

"So how's school?" Your older sister asks you over brunch. "Coping well?"

You hum as you cut your food into bite-sized pieces. "Yeah, pretty okay..." You glance at her suspiciously and ask, "Why?" She never asks about your studies.

"Well," she puts down her utensils and rests her hands on the table. She goes into a proposal, "A close friend asked me if I knew anyone who would like to babysit for-"

"No."

"Aww, just give it a shot!" Your sister pleads. "They're paying good money! Besides, you're good with children!"

"I am, but that doesn't mean that I'd like to take care of them," you roll your eyes.

"Her brother is a single father and a CEO. He doesn't have time for his child, isn't that sad?" You give her a look and she admits guiltily, "I already told her you'd help..."

"Wh- Seriously?!?!" You exclaim, feeling betrayed by your own blood sister. "You can't just decide for me!"

"I'm sorry!" Your sister apologises hastily. Still she goes on to continue, "But she's a good friend and I'm too busy with work to help! It's $200 a day, think about that!"

"I don't care about the money!" You snap. "I don't want to commit to a job while I'm studying. I want to focus so I can graduate with good scores!"

"Look," your sister lowers her volume because your argument is getting a little too heated in the restaurant. People are glancing at your table a bit too frequently. "It's just once a week, every Wednesday, just for the evening. All you gotta do is go over after uni, babysit for a few hours and you get your $200." You're still glaring at her, so she pouts and brings her hands together in front of her. "Please help out, please, please, please!!! I can't back out now..."

You groan. Your sister and you are the only two children in your family, which explains why you're so close. You can't let your sister be seen as an unreliable friend when you know very well that she isn't one.

"Fine," you're scowling while she's grinning. "You owe me big time." Your sister nods her head eagerly, extremely happy that you're open to helping her friend's brother out. "How long do I have to work for?"

She shrugs, passing you a name card. "Ask him yourself."

You're standing agape in the middle of a lobby in a big company. Though it isn't a brand known worldwide, this company has a rather diverse base in Asia. There are boutiques of their products in Japan, Hong Kong, China and other parts of the Asia Pacific region. You'd say that they're doing pretty well. This association designs high fashion clothes, as well as perfume and some make-up products. In here, people with outstanding fashion sense are seen bustling around; some carrying materials, some pushing clothes racks, some reading from their files.

You feel like a lost child in a busy shopping mall. You hear your name being called and you turn towards the direction of the caller. Your sister had introduced her friend, Jaeyee, who is the sister of the person you will be working for. You remember your sister saying that the both of them, as well as the other sister, have started up this company together.

You notice a tall man walking next to her. He is extremely good-looking, God-like even. His skin is tan, which makes him stand out among all the fair-skinned people around. His hair is styled and combed back in a neat but handsome fashion. He has tired-looking eyes and lips that remind you of pillows. Your heart is thumping in your chest and your palms are sweating at the mere sight of this attractive man walking towards you.

Jaeyee is grinning at you, but the man is just staring at you with an unreadable expression. When they reach you, Jaeyee's grin grows wider. "You look so much like your sister!"