Harry, Harry Styles.

~Me and the one sitting next to me locked eye contact and he said "hello love" with the most sexiest smirk on his face. I immediately started to blush and the four other guys started to chuckle. GREAT GOING CATE!~

The boy sitting next to me has the strongest but sexiest british accent. Theres nothing hotter than a guy with a british accent! I felt my checks burn with embarrassment. I looked at the boy sitting next to me and he had the most piercing green eyes you could ever imagine! The longer I looked into them the greener and deeper they got. They looked as if he was hiding something. His hair was a dark brown colour and it was curly, they fell across his face perfectly. He had a plain white t-shirt on that showed his inked skin quiet well. The black skinny jeans he had on gripped to his legs, gosh he was hot! His friends were hot too but he was defiantly the hottest!

I looked back to him and his eyes were locked on me and he had the cutest grin that made his dimples show. "Now whats a gorgeous girl like you sitting alone huh?" OMG he called me gorgeous! "Uhh-I-uhh-I don't know r-really no-no one was sitting here so I-ah I just sat here..." Wow I probably just blew any chance I had with him. Out of nowhere his arms wrapped around my body and goosebumps erupted all over my body. This may sound wierd but he smelled sooooo good! I mean he smelt like mint and cologne."My names Harry, Harry Styles." Wow his name really suits him! "And thats Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall." We all exchanged heys and smiles. "Hey I'm Cate, I just moved here from uhh Australia!" Niall replied with a giant grin across his face "I knew I recognized that accent! Well people aren't lying when they say Aussie chicks are smokin' hot!" I think he's from Ireland because he has a strong accent. He winked at me and butterflies went crazy in my stomach. I must be a bright red color in my checks. I nervously look down to the floor and fiddle with my fingers. I quickly glance around the class and thankfully everyone has gone back to talking with each other. I jump a little when a had touches my thigh. I follow the hand and the body it connects to Zayn I think? I start to blush when we make eye contact. His face starts to move closer to mine and I realize he's going to kiss me! WHAT I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS GUY!?

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring*

He pulls his face away just before his mouth came in contact with mine. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He curses under his breath as he walks away. Harry notices the expression on my face and grabs Zayn by the shoulder and says loudly "Wtf man, you don't even f*cking know this girl and you to kiss her?! Wow Zayn just wow." I gasp after Harrys blow up to Zayn as they all get up and leave. As I place my books into my bag I hear someone say 'I call dibs on Cate.' What? Na, they didn't say that, I'm just hearing things.

Am I?

A/N:

SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY NAME IS CATE HARDY AND YES THE CATE IN THE STORY IS ME! I AM AUSTRALIAN BUT I MOVED TO NEW ZEALAND WHEN I WAS FOUR. I JUST SAID I MOVED TO ENGLAND BECAUSE THATS WHERE HARRYS FROM!! SO YEA I HOPE U ENJOYED IT. I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW!

BYE BYE :)