I'll be there in 15!

~ Okay, so that was wierd. Why would Harry have competition? I look over to my clock and HOLY CRAP IT 12:00am omg I need to sleep!! I jump into my pajamas and curl into a tight ball and fall asleep pretty quickly. ~

The week went past pretty quick and nothing interesting happened. Harry wasn't in science at all this week which was weird. It didn't really bother me but something inside of me kept reminding myself of the text he sent me. Why did harry ask if he had competition? He doesn't even like me!

Its friday afternoon and I'm just lying around on my bed in my blue onezie! Yea Yea I know its weird for an 18 year old girl to still sleep in onezies but it was last thing my nana got me before she died so I sleep in it to keep her close to me. Suddenly my phones starts to vibrate. I grab off my bedside table and swipe across the screen and put the phone to my ear.

*Caller - Hey Cate!*
*Me - Um hey? Not to be rude or anything but who is this?*
*Caller - Haha It's Harry, don't worry babe!*

There he goes with the word babe, it shoots butterflies all around my body!

*Um....Ok so where have you been all week? You weren't in science?*
*Harry - Oh you'll see! I need to take you somewhere in about 15 minutes, where do you live?*
*Me - Um what makes you think I'm going to just let you call me and tell me your picking me up in fifteen minutes and I come with you?!*
*Harry - Well....Um..... Sorry Cate I didn't mean to come across like that. Let me ask you one more time?*
*Me - Ugh..Ok, go ahead.*
*Harry - Cate I would like to show you something and if you come with me I need to pick you up in 15 minutes. Would you care to join me?*

Woah, I didn't expect him to ask me like that! I was going to go with him of corse but I just wanted him to use like a please not an entire speech! He really is charming!

*Me - Haha ok! Harry I would love to come with you!*
*Harry - Really?! Great! Text me your address. I'll be there in 15!*
*Me - Ok, bye Harry!*
*Harry - Ok bye babe.*

Wow that was not what I was expecting! After I text Harry my address I run to my wardrobe and try and find something to wear. I decide to wear my black skinny jeans, a superman tank top and my white, low cut converse. I roll the bottoms of my jeans up to just above my ankle. I don't know why I just do. I run to the mirror and quickly apply some bb-cream, mascara and lip gloss to my face. I stuff my lip gloss, tissues and other essentials into my bag and check the clock. 5:45pm, Harry will be here in 5 minutes. I run down stairs and try to find my mum. I follow noises into the lounge and find her sitting on the couch stuffing her mouth fill of chips. She doesn't notice me so I just grab my keys and text her on the way out.

*Me - Hey mum just going out with a friend for a few hours, will text when I'm heading home. Love you xox :* *
*Mum - Ok! Have fun Cate, just don't be out for too long! love you too! xox*
I swear my mum is the coolest mum out there! She always letting my stay out at friends and she doesn't mind if they are guys. I know a lot of parents aren't like that so I'm very thankful for it. A car pulls into the driveway and I see Harry through the windscreen and he smiles at me. I walk over to the passenger door, open it and jump in.
"Hey Harry! How's your day been?"
"Good good! And you?"
"Alright I guess! So where are we going?"
"You'll see" he said with the hugest grin spread across his face!

The car ride wasn't to awkward. We had the radio on and they just happened to be playing one of my favorite songs ever! HeartBreak Girl by 5 seconds of summer. My brother Ash is in the band! Unfortunately he still lives in Aussie. I miss him so much. I was knocked out my thoughts when a beautiful voice filled the car. I peeked a look at Harry and he was singing along to the song! Wow he has an amazing voice! Who would have known that a tough guy like him could sing like that! When the song finished I quickly looked out the window as if i wasn't watch him. Harry looked at me and smiled.
"My brother is in that band! He's Ash!" I said with a lot of pride in my voice.
"Wow! Really? Thats awesome Cate! Hey look we are here!"

I followed his gaze out the front window of the car and I was blown away by the sight in front of me! It was beautiful.

A\N:

HAHA CLIFFHANGER! WELL KINDA. HA ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I AM REALLY ENJOYING WRITING THIS BOOK AND I MIGHT DO ANOTHER FANFIC BUT ON A DIFFERENT BOY! SO YEA I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL PROBABLY UPDAT TOMORROW!

BYE BYE XOX :)