A turn for the worst.

Cates P.O.V

I decide text my mum to let her know Im coming home in case she is freaking out. The car ride home with Harry is amazing! We are just singing along to any song that comes on the radio!

We pull up to my house and thankfully my mums car is in the drive way. I want to talk to her about this perfect date!

"Hey, um Cate?"

"Yea harry? Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to know if um if you had fun today?"

Aww

"Harry, It was perfect! I loved it so much!"

"Oh few, I was thinking you didn't like it!"

"Harry! It was perfect. Thank you so much."

We get out of the car and Harry walks me up to my front door. I say thank you to Harry again and he quickly kisses me on the check. I unlock the door and step inside. I run to the window and watch Harrys black SUV drive away. I walk up the stairs to my bed room and slip on some plain black leggings, a bandu and my galaxy tank top. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and decide to order pizza!

I order a hawaiian pizza from hells. I swear they have the best pizzas in the world! I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

I yell for mum but she doesn't answer. Weird. She always answers.

"Mum? Where are you?"

Again no answer. I run back up stairs and I go into her bedroom. Her bed is neatly made and her room is spotless. I wonder where she is.

The door bell goes off and I know its the pizza guy. I run back to my room and I grab some money from my wallet. I go back down stairs and open the door to find a really attractive guy that looks around my age!

"Umm One hawaiian pizz...Oh why um hello....'

Wow he has a really cute irish accent I swear I have heard it before.

"Hi there! My names Cate! Thanks for the pizza! Heres your money."

"Oh Cate! I thought I recognized you! It's me, Niall, Niall Horan from science!"

Oh yea now I remember!

"Oh hey Niall! I didn't know you delivered pizza!"

"Haha yea, not a lot of people do. So um sorry to cut this short but I have got to get back to work."

"Oh thats alright Niall! Hey um I don't think I got your number. Can I have it?" I hope he gives it to me!

"Of corse! Pass me your phone and I'll put it in!"

I do that and he puts his number in! Yay!

"Ok I have to go now! See you at school cate!"

"Yea bye Niall!"

That was nice. Niall is really hot if I must say! I hope I get to know him better!

I open the pizza and oh my gosh it looks sooooo good! The smell is just so good! I don't waste anytime finishing the first slice! I turn on the tele and yes, Pretty Little Liars is on!

Im half way through the episode when the phone rings. It's probably mum.

"Hello, Cate speaking!"

"Hello Cate my name is Jane and I work at the Hospital."

WHAT!!!!!

"I'm calling about your mum."

"What! No, what happened? No this can't be happing?! Is she alright?" No this can't be happening.

"I'm sorry to say but Cate, your mum was in a terrible car accident and right now, she is barely breathing and she is in a coma. I'm sorry."

"What....No.....No........No this isn't really. It cant be. How did this even happen. No mum No please." I feel the tears gushing down my face. How did this even happen! This can't be real. Some one pinch me.

"Cate, Calm down. I think you should come to the hospital and see your mother. We don't know how long she has. We are trying everything we can."

"Ahhh........(cry cry sob sob) Um......Ok, I'll be there soon. Good bye."

"Good bye Cate and I'm so sorry."

How could a day go from being so perfect, not having a worry in the world to being the worst and most terrifying day of my life?

A/N:

Hey guys! Ohhh whats gonna happen to Cates mum?! Sorry for this being a short chapter its just that I haven't really had a lot of time to wright. I have exams coming up in a few weeks so I have to start studying for them! Ill try my best to update!

OMG WHOS READY FOR STORY OF MY LIFE MUSIC VIEDO! AHHH MEEEEE IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED IT COMES OUT TOMORROW! YAY I LOVE STORY OF MY LIFE! YAYAYAYAYAY 😊😊😊😊

haha any way this has been a long A/N so yea! how was everyones halloween?!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Bye bye ;)