Do I have some competition?

~ As I place my books into my bag I hear someone say 'I call dibs on Cate.' What? Na, they didn't say that, I'm just hearing things.

Am I?~

I head out of class and I try and find my next class. I run over to where my locker is and I try and jerk it open. I feel a hand snake around my waist, turn me around and pull me into the body it connects to. I feel their warm, hand as a rock chest slowly rise an fall. His inked skins shows perfectly through the white shirt he is wearing! I realize that im checking this unknown body and I tear my eyes from his chest and I look up and meet gazes with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. He has a huge grin spread across his face. Those dimples! Wow they are so perfect.

"Im pretty good looking aren't I Cate?!" He whispers into my ear. Crap did he catch me checking him out? His large hand slowly moves up past my shoulder and unlocks my locker for me. I smile nervously and I feel my checks burn. I force my self to break eye contact and I turn my attention to my locker. I place my books into it neatly and decide I'm going to print off some photos this weekend and stick them inside my locker. As I close my locker I notice that Harry is leaning against the lockers beside mine. He comes closer and opens his mouth but the bell rings before he could say anything. He comes closer to me and gives me a tight hug and I must say his hands were quiet close to my but, but he pulled away before I could say anything. It was a nice hug and Im surprised I didn't go a bright pink colour.

The rest of the day went pretty quick and I made a few new friends. One of their names were Anne and she was the sweetest girl ever. She had blonde hair which fell to just below her shoulders and she had really blue eyes. She was really sweet and super cute. I met her in art class. I also met Cat in P.E. She had brown hair like mine but her hair reached to her butt! She has hazel eyes and she is the most outgoing person I have ever met. Then in english I met this really hot guy called Flinn. He had dirty blonde hair and really deep blue eyes. He is defiantly the cutest guy out there! Except for the guys i met in science. Harry and his friends are defiantly the hottest guys ive ever seen let alone talked to! I drove home and had a little dance party in my car! I love days like this when the radio station just plays all my favorite songs. As I pull up at my house i notice my mums car is gone but the front door is wide open. I park my car and creep towards the door only to find the door lock is broken. Oh god, we have been robbed! I step inside and it looks like nothing has been touched. I hear a noise coming from the kitchen so I shakily move down the hallway. I peer round the corner and my mum is fussing around in the drawers.

"Mum, what are you doing? We have been robbed!" I swear this women is crazy!

"What!! we have?" What is she talking about.

"The door lock is broken and your car is gone? How could you miss it?"

"Ohhh haha oh Cate we haven't be robbed! haha my car is at the auto shop because it broke down today and the lock is broken because I left my keys in the car so I had to kick the door down! Sorry for scaring you honey!"

"Oh my god mum you scared the crap out of me!" haha omg trust my mum to kick the door down! "Anyway what you looking for mum?"

"Where are the pans? Im going to make tortillas and I need to cook the beans!" I go to the draw with the pans inside and grab the biggest pan in there. I know theres only two of us but we love food!

After stuffing my face with food and have a great time laughing with mum I decide to go to bed. I give my mum a kiss goodnight and I head up stairs. I flop onto my bed and decide to go onto twitter. While browsing through Cats twitter my phone starts to vibrate. I look down to the flashing screen and an unknown number had text me. I opened it up and the number had text me

*Unknown - Hello babe, guess who? xo*

*Cate - Um Cat? Anne? Flinn? Who is it?*

*Unknown - Na babe, its me Harry. Whos Flinn? xo*

*Cate - Oh um hey? Just a friend I made in english. How'd you get my number?*

*Harry - Thats for me to know and for you to find out ;) Do I have some competition? haha good bye!babe xo*

Okay, so that was wierd. Why would Harry have competition? I look over to my clock and HOLY CRAP IT 12:00am omg I need to sleep!! I jump into my pajamas and curl into a tight ball and fall asleep pretty quickly.

A/N:

HEY SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I WAS AT ONE DIRECTIONS HOTEL IN AUCKLAND AND MY IPOD DROPPED OUT OF MY NAG AND FELL DOWN A 2 METER HOLE AND I HAVE ONY JUST GOT IT BACK! ILL BE UPDATING EVERYDAY HOPEFULLY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LOVE YA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX