"Why? Don't you trust me?

~I followed his gaze out the front window of the car and I was blown away by the sight in front of me! It was beautiful.~

There are beautiful green fields covered in bright yellow tulips and red roses. There is a wide, clear stream running down the side of the fields. The sky is so blue and there are no clouds for miles. The grass is kinda long but it's short enough to lye in. The flowers are swaying in the wind as if some one is playing a soft song and they are dancing along to the beat. I look over to Harry and he is staring at me with a huge, cheeky grin spread across his face.

"I knew you would like it!" He said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Harry.....its so beautiful! Where di you find a place like this?!" Wow this is truly the most amazing place I have ever seen!

"I come out here a lot these days, I mean yea, I'm the tough guy at school and I have lots of tattoos and stuff like that but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy places like this."

He gets out of the car and jogs over to my door and opens it. His hand reaches out towards me gesturing to help me out of the car. I grab his hand and accept his gesture.

He guides me towards the middle of the field and I am still amazed by this place. Its just so........perfect. It's something you would expect to see in the movies, not in real life! He sits down and pats the ground next to him. I sit down and cross my legs. I turn to look at him and he has his eyes closed and his head tilted back, absorbing all the warmth from the sun. His dark brown curls slowly fall across his face, covering his eyes slightly. His skin glows as the sunlight hits it. I don't think I have ever met someone more perfect than him. A smile creeps onto his face and he opens his eyes. His bright green eyes look into my soul and touch me, letting me know that I'm safe.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Ermmm umm its a very nice place here Harry." My cheeks burn. He chuckles deeply, his dimples showing on his checks.

"Hey....uh Cate? Close your eyes!"

"Ummmm no?!"

"Why? don't you trust me?"

"No, not really?!"

Before I know it Harry hand covers my eyes killing my eyesight! He lays my softly down onto the ground before telling me to keep my eyes closed. I follow his instructions and he removes his hand from my face. I hear foot step quietly steeping away. I wait for a few minutes before I hear Harry telling me to open my eyes. My eyes go a bit fuzzy as the warm sunlight brightens my sight. I look around to try and find Harry but he is nowhere to be seen. I get up and dust the grass off my pants. I start to wonder around the field trying to find this mysterious boy who had taken me out into the middle of no where.

I spin around so fast as a wet, cold arms wrap around my waist and pull me into the body it connects to. I take a good look at the muscular body in front of me. The tattoos that covered his chest are glimmering with water drop lets. His abbs are clearly showing and he doesn't have to tense for you to be able to see them. I take in every little detail of this beauty standing in front of me. I look up to his face and meet his dark green emeralds. His curls are pushed slightly off his face but they still hang over his eyes. He bit his soft , plump, pink bottom lip as he stared right into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. I looked into his eyes and I saw something I never thought I would see in a man like him...........he was nervous. I smiled widely and placed my dry hand onto his wet, strong chest and his breathing quickened. I start to slowly run my fingers along the outlines of his tattoos and goosebumps erupt all over him. His muscles stiffen and I can feel his heart beat quicken each time I move my finger around his tattoos. I meet his eyes and we hold contact for minutes. I bit my bottom lip trying to stop myself from kissing him

Don't kiss him. Don't kiss him. Don't kiss him. Don't kiss him Don't kiss him.

I lost control of my body and my lust for him got the best of me. I smashed my lips against his and I could tell he was taken back. Once he realized what was going on, he kissed me back and his hands held my waist. I put my arms around his neck and my hands started to pull at his amazing, wet curls. As the kiss depended his tongue swept across my bottom asking for entry. I granted him entry as soon as he asked for it. It felt like fireworks were exploding everywhere. Nothing else matters right now. It was just me and Harry in this wonderful place, kissing. After what felt like hours we brake away gasping for air. He smiles down at me and I hope he feels the same way about me as I do about him.

A/N:

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS WASNT A GREAT CHAPTER BUT YEA HAHA I HAVE EXMAS COMIN UP SOON UP I MOGHT NOT BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE! LOVE YA

BYE BYE :)