Oh......My.......God

~How could a day go from being so perfect, not having a worry in the world to being the worst and most terrifying day of my life?~

Still Cates P.O.V

I grab my keys off the counter and grab my purple converse. I put the shoes on and tie them loosely. I wipe my eyes trying to make myself more presentable but I know that probably wont work since my eyes are most likely red and puffy

I get in my car and speed off to the hospital. I still can't work out how this happened. Her car was home so how could she have been in a car accident? None of this makes sense.

I arrive at the hospital and I parked in the spot right outside the doors. Im surprised that I didn't get a speeding ticket because I think was double the speed limit!

I walk through the doors and go to the blonde at the front desk. She has big blue eyes and her hair is dead straight. It reaches to her shoulders.

"Hi.....Um I'm here for......Ah......Catrina........Sewell." My voice cracked and as i said my mums name I felt the tears brim my eyes. I blinked trying to hide them but it just made them fall down my check.

"Ah, yes. Just have a seat over there and I'll send someone over for you in a minute."

I walk off trying to hold back the tears that brim my eyes. I sit down in the corner of the waiting room and let my head flop into my hands. It can't be possible to go from having the most romantic date ever with the perfect boy to finding out your mum was in a car accident and is now in hospital. I let the tears fall down my checks because I can't handle it. It's not fair, why my mum? It's not like I want this to happen to anyone but why me? Why my mum? She never did anything wrong?

I'm pulled of my thoughts when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I wipe the tears off my checks and grab my phone. It read,

*Harry - Hey beautiful, just wanted to let you know that I had an amazing time with you today. I was wondering if you wanted to come round to my place....you know for dinner? Xx*

God, thank you for bringing Harry into my life. He seems like the typical bad boy at a high school but he's not, not that I know of. All he has done is bring me happiness. I can't stop the little smile tugging at my lips when I read Hey beautiful, I text him back saying,

*Cate - Um, sorry Harry I'm kind of busy and I don't think I can come over. But I had a great time too! Thanks so much x"

My phones vibrates almost 3 seconds after I sent my message.

*Harry - Whats wrong Cate? It's friday and your busy? Babe, you can tell me. I'm here for you, always. xx*

Do I tell him? Will he worry? Will he think I'm lying? Will he insist on coming and seeing me?

All sort of questions run through my mind. I think I will just tell him that I'm catching up with Anne. No, I can't lie to Harry. I know i have only just met him and all but I feel like I can't lie to him.

*Cate - Umm..... Long story short I'm in the hospital. Please don't freak out :/*

As soon as I hit the send button someone taps me on the shoulder.

"Um Are you Cate Hardy?" The woman in a blue outfit. She probably a nurse.

"Yea, I'm here to see my mother. Catrina Sewell?"

"Right this way my dear. Oh and my name is Allie, It's nice to meet you."

Wow, Allie is really pretty. She looks about 30 maybe 35? She has tanned skin and blonde hair. Her eyes are a a grey-blue colour and her smile is perfect.

Allie leads me into a hallway with rooms on either side. We turn right to go up some stairs and then turn left to pass though so big, white doors. The walk on the way is quiet but not awkward. I swear my heart will jump out of my body and run away.

What if she is all bloody and bruised? What if she has broken everybody in her body? What if she doesn't wake up? What if she doesn't remember who I am?

All these questions run through my head but I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Allie speaks.

"Are you ready?"

"No......but just open the door."

My heart is beating so fast it feels like I'm about to pass out. I'm freaking out.

Allie opens the door and.......

"Oh......My........God........"

A/N:

Wooooaaaahhh what does Cates mum look like?! This is gonna be a short A/N cause theres nothing really happening in my life so yea! Oh wish me good luck on my exams that are coming up!

Thanks for the 70 reads! I thought i was going to get like 1 maybe 2! I know its a small 70 but it means a lot to me!

Comment your thoughts on the book and don't forget to vote!

Cate xx