Chapter 6

Alex's POV

I woke up on the couch... Kind of. My head was on Niall's lap and my feet were in Harry's. Zayn's hand held mine in a loose grip as he slept. Liam's feet were tangled in mine, and Louis was spooning with me. Wait! I shoved Louis off the couch with my free hand. A thud sounded as his body collided with Zayn's, pulling his hand out of mine.

"Bloody hell!" Zayn shouted, waking Niall, Harry, and Liam up.

Everybody looked at me... I had some explaining to do.

"Hey guys... Vas happenin'?" My voice was really high, that's what happened when I lied. As soon as I said that, all the lads' eyes went wide. All except Niall's.

"Remember last night." Niall said simply. What happened last night?

"What happened last night?" Everybody ignored me and started to get up. As Niall and Harry stood up at the same time, I rolled off of their laps and my head hit the wood floor. Just before everything went dark, I saw Niall on his knees looking into my eyes with a worried look in his.

***

I woke up in a bed.  I looked up and saw all the lads sitting on chairs around the bed. Liam was sleeping, the rest of them had their heads in their hands.

I tried to sit up, but my head hurt really bad. I got this strong sense of deja vu like something like this had happened before. Harry looked up and saw me. He lept up and came to me.

"I'm so sorry Alex. We wanted to take you to the hospital, but we thought they might not be very kind to a murderer."

Harry's POV

I saw hurt in her eyes when I said that, and I imidiatly regretted saying it. I didn't mean it like that. I didn't care what she used to do. I loved her for who she was now.

Alex's POV

My head hurt like hell, but I had to get out of there. I stood up, trying to run out into the hall. I managed to make it to Lou's room, locking the door, before collapsing onto his bed.

I rolled over and sighed. The bed smelt like Louis, one of the best smells in the world. I fell asleep quickly.

***

I woke up hours later to my stomach rumbling, only to find it was dark outside. I got up and tiptoed to the door. I opened it silently and walked out. I turned around to close the door. I spun back around, as something bashed into me, landing on top of me.

Harry's POV

I woke in the middle of the night and had to piss extremely bad. I got out of the bed I was sharing with Louis tonight and quietly made my way out of the room. I started to walk to the loo, rubbing sleep from my eyes. As I passed Lou's room, I ran my hand through my hair, blocking my view for a second. In that second, I managed to run into Alex, falling on top of her.

She looked at me and realilzed it was me, then said, "I know Lou and Ni are fallling for me, and now you're falling on me?" I looked down at her. I started leaning down, my eyes flickering from her lips to her eyes. Our lips touched and I felt sparks. I couldn't help but wonder if she felt them too.

~~~

Sorry that was a short chapter. :/

Thanks for reading up to this point!

Love You Guys!

Comment!

Vote!

Tell your friends!

-Brooke- : D