Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I wanted to talk to Alex about what happened early this morning. I wanted to apologize for my stupid move, I mean we had only known her for a few days and none of us had a right to kiss her.

I walked up the stairs slowly. "Hey Alex? Are y- WHAT THE FUCK?"

As soon as I said something, Alex pulled away, looking at me with fear in her eyes. Probably from my tone.

"Haz-" She started, but I cut her off in my anger.

"So you won't kiss me but as soon as you see Zayn, I catch you and him snogging!"

"Mate. This was my fault not hers." Zayn threw in.

"No! You stay out of this!" I yelled, not caring who I hurt; I was seeing red. "Why Alex?! It hurts to think that you will kiss Zayn, but not me! Am I not good enough for you?!"

A tear dripped down Alex's face, but I wasn't done.

"What?! Are you trying to think of some exc-" I stopped talking just a second before a fist hit my face, sending me stumbling back to hit the wall. I lost my footing and fell on my bum.

When I regained my thoughts, I looked up to see the Bradford Bad Boy standing over me, shaking out his fist that had blood on it. I reached up to my face to find my fingertips filled with blood from my nose.

"Talk to her like that again and it'll be worse." He mumbled in a dangerously low voice before stomping out of the door, leaving me and Alex alone.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before standing up and running down the stairs after Zayn.

Boobear's POV (Lou's)

Liam, Niall, and I were standing in the kitchen downstairs, looking for food.

I heard the kitchen door open and I looked over to see Zayn. "Hey."

He ignored me and walked over to the kitchen sink. His hand reached out to turn the water on and I saw that it was covered in blood.

I walked over to him and grabbed his wrist, showing Niall and Liam. "What happened?" I asked.

As if he had been waiting for the right time, Harry chose then to walk in.

His hands were covered in blood too, but so was his face.

He walked toward Zayn and twisted him around, punching him in his left cheekbone.

I went to Zayn while the other two went to hold Harry back.

Once they got Harry under control, Liam yelled "Tell me what the fuck happened!"

Zayn looked up at Harry and gave a tiny smile. "I kissed Alex." He said in a quiet voice. Harry glared at him.

"And?" Liam said, but I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"And Harry saw what happened and got mad at her. He started yelling and she started crying. I couldn't see Alex like that so I hit him. Oh yeah, and he kissed Alex this morning."

What?! Both of them had kissed her! I turned around and started punching Zayn. I know she's not mine so I shouldn't be so jealous, but I just can't help it. I guess Niall couldn't either because he started hitting Harry. Soon Zayn and Harry were hitting back and Liam just stood there.

I focused all my attention on Zayn and kind of had a little blackout because of the anger. From then on was a blur.

Liam's POV

I was sick of watching this but I knew I couldn't calm four angry men so I just left the kitchen. They could figure this out by themselves.

I walked out of the kitchen door to find Alex sitting on the couch, bawling. "You heard everything?" I asked. She just nodded her head, letting out a sob. I went to her and sat down. She laid on my lap, and I could feel her tears through my pants. I grabbed a stray piece of hair and put it behind her ear. I ran my fingers through her hair continuously whispering to her, "It's okay love. I'm right here love.", over and over again.

Soon she was snoring, and I watched her face become more peaceful. She really looked beautiful when she slept.

And the rest of the time.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I'm going to try to update a little more! Thanks for reading this far!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment! I would LOVE to have some comments to read!

~Brooke~ :D