Chapter 4*

(Author's Note! Short chapter! Sorry! Please vote, comment, message me, tell your friends! Love you guys!~Brooke*EDITED*)

Lou's POV

I watched as they walked downstairs together. Why were they upstairs for so long? Niall's knuckles had a little blood on them and Alex's left cheek was red. I swear if he hurt her-

"What were you doing up there for so long?" Liam said.

"Oh just working things out. I thought I knew Alex from somewhere. I didn't."

Liam raised his eyebrow and his eyes flickered to Niall's bloody knuckles

"Okay. So are you going to be living with us for a while Alex?" Harry asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes. She is." Niall answered before Alex had the chance.

Alex excused herself to go to the bathroom, and the rest of us decided to get lunch.

Alex's POV

When I got done, I walked out to the living room. They were eating!

"Thanks for waiting!" I said.

I went to the kitchen, yelling behind me "I'm going to kill somebody! Who's idea was it to eat lunch without me?" I turned around just in time to see Niall's eyes get wide, then to see him start laughing so hard he was literally on the floor, before the kitchen door swung shut behind me.

I made my sandwich, then walked back out to the living room. The looks on the lads' faces were priceless as they stared, curious of the reason to Niall's sudden mood change.

I just smiled and sat down. I looked around me and decided something that would change my life: There was no way that I could kill any of these guys. I would rather let myself die

Louis motioned me to go sit next to him.

I sat down and took a bite of my sandwich.

I looked down, sighing.

I heard Louis sigh too. "What's going on Alex?"

I looked up at him. "I really don't think now's a good time to tell you."

He sighed again. "But you told Niall, right?"

I thought for a second. "Not really. He kind of guessed... I'll get around to telling the rest of you. Just not at the same time."

"You know you can trust me. I won't judge." He said, trying to get me to look into his eyes.

I finally looked up. "I don't think you'd be saying that same thing if you knew what I was hiding."

"Whatever Alex." He got up and went to his room. I heard a door slam and sighed again.

"What's up with him?" Zayn asked.

I just shrugged and set my plate down. I wasn't hungry anymore.