Chapter 10

Louis' POV

The fucking doctors wouldn't let me leave without checking for a concussion. It wasn't as bad as it look, though I probably did have a slight concussion.

After the whole fight, I went to my room and dropped my phone on accident. I leaned down hard to pick it up and accidentally slammed my head into my side table.

The thing that bothered me most about not being able to leave, was the fact that the last thing I had seen before they put me in the ambulance, was Alex in a police car. All because of my stupid dumbass, she was in jail. She would probably be facing life for the things he had done. And it was my fault that she got caught.

What have I done?

Nialler's POV

Fuck.

I climbed out of my car and slammed the door, rushing to the door of the police station.

"Hi. I need to speak with Alex... I don't know her last name."

"Age?"

"Seventeen."

"You're very lucky, she is just now being allowed visitors." She pointed to an officer and I followed him to the room with the glass and the telephones. Yeah. Just like on the Telly.

I saw her walking to the chair with a guard gripping one of her arms. She pulled it away.

"I don't need your damn help. I can walk by myself." She said. I hadn't ever seen her like this. So... Bitter. "What do you want? I'm not really in the mood for visitors."

Alex's POV

I don't know why I was being so rude. I guess I thought that if I pushed them away, things would be better. All I knew right now was that when they sentenced me to life in prison, I would miss them a lot. And I didn't want to have to miss them.

"I just can't believe we got you into this." Niall said.

"Really Niall? You think you got me into this? I got myself into this. It's really better this way. You guys should just stop trying. I'm getting sentenced to life no matter what you do."

"Alex. There's still the trial. You have to go into this believing, or we're definitely not going to win."

"Fine. But if we lose, you have to promise me that you'll stop trying." I looked at him with a serious face, but I knew my eyes were pleading him to say no.

"I promise."

It'll be a while till my next chapter; I have to research British court trials.

Love you guys! Peace!

~Brooke~:D