Chapter 7

Alex's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! That was all I thought while he was kissing me.

He slowly got off of me, being careful not to hurt me. As soon as he was off of me, I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the pizza out of the fridge and ran back upstairs. I saw Harry still standing there, a look of shock on his face, as I ran past him and into Louis' room, shutting the door.

Damn it! Why did that have to happen?

I ate the rest of the pizza and threw the box on the floor. I'll pick it up later.

I checked my phone, which had a bunch of texts from Ryder, before turning it off. I slowly drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

I woke up, obviously seeing it was light out. My head still hurt a bit and I needed some food.

I don't know why I was so hungry. I was either pregnant or on my perio-

Fuck.

I make my way to the bathroom, cleaned up, but sat there. I took my phone from the counter next to me.

I clicked on Zayn's contact in my phone and let it ring.

"Hello?" When he answered, his voice sounded sleepy, but I knew he wasn't asleep.

"Zayn? This is super awkward, but you guys don't have any, like, uh, pads do you?" I got quiet at the end of my sentence. Staying in a house full of boys, why did this have to happen?

"Uh, no, I don't believe so. Why? Do you, uh, need some?"

"Yeah." I mumbled.

I heard a rustling sound and I assumed he was getting out of bed.

"I'll go get you some. I need to stay on the phone with you though, I have no idea what to get."

"Okay. Thank you so much, Zayn. I thought you would be the best person for the job."

I heard more rustling, then what sounded like Niall's voice. "Where are you headed off to?" Niall asked, in his accent that had become so familiar.

"Need to get something." Was all Zayn said back, before I heard the door slammed shut.

After he drove to the store, awkwardly asked me what I needed, and bought the stuff, he told me he'd be home soon and hung up.

When I heard the door slam, I was so excited that I was finally going to leave this dreaded bathroom.

The door opened a sliver as Zayn stuck his hand through and handed me the bag.

"Thank you so much again."

After finishing in the bathroom, I went downstairs to everybody eating breakfast. Bacon... Mmmm.

I went to reach for bacon at the same time as somebody else and as our hands collided, I looked up to see Harry there, his cheeky grin where it always was. I reached down and plucked the whole plate of it off the counter and turned, walking into the living room. This breakfast was so unhealthy, but so damn good.

After trying to watch the Telly for a good hour, I realized that I had a lot of thinking to do. I decided to think over what was going on, but of course the lads had to come out of the kitchen, as loud as can be.

"Dammit." I whispered. I got up and went to Lou's room.

A few minutes later, Zayn came in. He sat beside me on the bed and leaned to whisper in my ear.

"You know I could do a bunch of stuff like this morning, if we only got together." I shivered as his breath ran over my neck.

Turning to him, I saw a grin pull up the edges of his lips. He grabbed me quickly and pulled me to him, connecting our lips.

I started to kiss him back, and as the kiss got passionate, I wondered what the hell I was doing. Harry had just kissed me this morning and I was already confused enough.

I went to pull away from the kiss, but before I could, I heard "Hey Alex? Are y- WHAT THE FUCK?"

~~~~~

Haha. Cliffhanger!

So sorry that I haven't been updating. You gotta love school. Right?

Comment who you think walked in.

Vote if you like the story.

I'm starting a new story soon, called "You Were My Summer Love". It's a 1D fanfic also.

Thanks for reading.

-Brooke-