Nervous

This contains mature content, and isn't appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own risk. Thankyou.

~1 month later, Josh's cast is off, and he no longer needs crutches, but he still has a slight limp.~

After a long day of lazing around, and recording videos; me, Simon, Jide and Ethan were going out. We were meant to be meeting Ethan in a pub at 9:00pm.

I slid into the taxi, so I was in the middle, Simon and Jide either side. I made sure to press my leg against his, and almost immediately at the contact, he took my hand in his. As if reading my mind. We chatted amongst ourselves, until we finally arrived.

We walked inside, and Ethan was already at a table for four, in the corner. I sat opposite Ethan, and Simon shuffled next to me.
"Hey Behz," Simon grinned,
"Hi guys." Ethan said. I smiled, I was happy everything was okay now

We soon ordered some drinks, and decided to play a game. Never have I ever. (instructions- one person says something they've never done, and if you have done it, you have to drink. eg, never have i ever 'something', and then some people drink. Some don't)

JJ decided to go first; "Never have I ever... hmm let's start off easy. Never have I ever cheated on someone." I didn't even need to think, I would never do that. No one drank.
"K my turn," Simon said, "Never have I ever had a threesome." He smirked. I hadn't, I don't think I'd want to... Jide drank. We all burst out laughing.
"Would you like to explain yourself?" Ethan asked,
"Wait, was it two girls and you, or... y'know." He laughed. Ethan giggled, he has a very infectous giggle. I chuckled,
and JJ said; "Nah nah, I was with two girls."
"Hahaha your turn Josh." Simon smiled at me. I thought for a second before saying; "Never have I ever wanked over youtuber." I looked at Simon, he didn't drink but Jide and Behz did. Simon laughed and I did too.
"You don't wanna know." Ethan said in between giggles. "My turn, never have I ever got with another youtuber." He said solemnly. This time everyone drank, except Ethan obviously.

It was later on, and the game had gotton boring. Ethan and JJ were chatting to eachother, leaving me and Simon to eachother. We were quite drunk, but not off our heads.
"Hey fancy a game of nervous?" Simon chuckled, looking at me fondly.
"Nervous?" I asked, I'd heard of it, but I wasn't entirely sure what it was.
"Oh, basically someone puts their hand on the other person's leg, and moves it up until they get nervous. They then say 'nervous' and the higher it is, the worse they've done." He looked me up and down as he said it, and smiled. The thought of Simon's hand going up my leg...
"Okay. Sounds good," I looked at him,
"I'll go first." Simon smirked. He placed his hand on the inner side of my thigh, near my knee. Just his touch was enough to make my breath hitch. Simon grinned at me, he knew what kind of effect he could have on me. He moved his gentle hand slowly up my leg, rubbing slightly with his thumb. I could tell this was a one way game, and Simon wins whatever happens. He keeps moving, and I could feel myself getting gradually more turned on each second. He was now an inch away from my crotch. He looked into my eyes, before leaning in and kissing me. I kissed back, passionately. I could feel my more dominant side trying to take over. I bit his lip gently for entrance, and explored his mouth. That's when I realised, his hand fully palming me. I was hard now, and Simon was massaging me through my sweatpants. I broke away from him and said; "We should probably go back..." He knew what I meant and nodded.

Smuuutt. Lol i had to include it at some point. Also, I've been at my friends', and I haven't been able to write and publish enough for this weekend. Sooorryy :(. I shall try and write more than usual this week to make up for it.
Thanks for reading:).
Aaand Seeya🌻