He's mine, forever.

I stood at the altar. On one side of the church, my parents were in the front row, and outer family were in the rows behind. On the other side, Simon's parents and brothers sat at the front, outer family also behind. Our friends were dotted in the rows behind, on both sides.

Everyone was chatting softly, awaiting the music. My tummy tingled with excitement and nerves. The celebrant was stood behind me, and was just clearing his throat, when I heard the organ begin to play. Everyone fell silent.

The doors to the chapel opened, and there he stood. His dirty blonde hair styled like he usually would, wearing a similar suit to mine, his face wore a huge grin. I grinned back, he was so beautiful.

Tobi and Vikk were wither side of him, as we felt they helped us in our relationship the most. Plus they wanted to do it.

It all seemed to go so slow. So perfectly slow. My heartbeat increased with each step he took, and my stomach fluttered.

He reached the alter. Simon's eyes twinkled and shone like oceans. His teeth glimmered, and he smiled at me. I smiled back. He looked beautiful.

The celebrant was talking, but neither of us were really listening. Suddenly, he cleared his throat, I snapped back to what was happening.

"Do you, Joshua Bradley, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"
I looked into Simon's eyes. They held so much emotion, happiness, affection and love. I wanted this, so badly.
"I do."

"And do you, Simon Minter, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"
This time he was reading me. His eyes searched my face, before settling on my eyes. A smile spread across his lips.
"I do."

"You may now kiss the groom." The celebrant smiled. I looked shyly up at Simon, and leaned up towards him. He leaned down slightly, and our lips met.

It was gentle and sweet. We pulled away after a few seconds.
"I love you." I grinned.
"And I love you." He smiled back.

***

We walked out the church hand in hand, our friends, family and loved ones stood outside. All smiling, waving and cheering. I squeezed Simon's hand, and he squeezed back.

We got into one of those fancy wedding limos, and headed home. We were planning a small BBQ party, with the sidemen plus a few more.

I slid in first, and sank into the dark red leather seats. Simon relaxed next to me. I pulled his head onto my chest, and let him rest there. I fiddled with his hair, and he drew circles on my other hand. My heart was flying.

***

I walked into the garden, and what I saw was truly incredible. Tables laid out in the garden, music playing softly in the background, Lux and Harry were on the BBQ.

Simon was already standing with Jj, Vikk and I soon joined them.

"Who's ready for alcohol?!" Ethan walked into the garden, he carried two shopping bags.
"YESS!" Jide ran over and began pulling bottles out. Me and Simon made eye contact and giggled. God he's beautiful.

***

It was around 1am, we were all still in the garden. I was sat on a large deck chair, whilst the guys were drinking and partying and what not. Both me and Simon agreed not to get too drunk. He was currently talking to Cal.

Suddenly, he turned and walked over to me.
"Hey husband." He joked.
"Hello." I grinned. He hovered over me, and I pulled him down into my lap. He lay back against me, his head on my chest. We sat in silence, but a comfortable silence.

Simon shuffled a little, I felt a shock send through my body, and my breath hitched. He unintentionally pushed his bum against my cock slightly, and it was hot. Simon giggled, noticing my breathing increase. He shuffled again, and I felt myself getting hard.

Simon must of felt it too, because I caught him moan slightly. This only turned me on more. I sat up a little, and Simon stood up.
"Let's go bedroom now." He said, a little flustered. I giggled at his cuteness.
"Okay."

***

I shut the door to Simon's bedroom, and almost the second I did, I felt his arms wrap around  my neck. I pulled him close, and gripped his waist.

He kissed me roughly, and I kissed back. Deeply, passionately and roughly. He ran his hands up and down my back, and I trailed kisses down his neck. I made sure to leave marks, he's mine.

We pulled apart and both pulled down our clothes until we were just boxers. Simon dragged me onto the bed. I was lay on my back, and he straddled against me.

Simon met my lips again, harder this time. He ground against me, and I slipped out a moan from the friction.

I needed him now. Right now. I flipped us over, so I was in control. I pulled down my boxers, and Simon did the same.

I straddled him, and kissed down his neck, biting and sucking. Simon groaned and grasped my hair.

my hand snaked its way down his body. Simon gasped as I grabbed his member. I began to pump up and down, and it wasn't long before he came.

This time, Simon pushed me down. He sat on my stomach, and left a trail of kisses down my body. I groaned as he grabbed my cock, and began to pump. He want fast, and I called his name as I came.

We lay panting side by side. Simon curled up inside my arms, and I drew circles on his body with my fingers, until I heard the sound of his soft breaths on my neck.

He's mine, forever.

The End.

A lil smut to finish this off. Please check out my new MiniZerk: Last Breath.

Thankyou to everyone, it's incredible that what started off with 100 reads could reach 12K.

It's amazing that I have been able to put a smile on your face or tears in your eyes.

Thanks to everyone who voted or added this to a reading list, it means the world to me.

I hope I can make you smile again, and be sure to check out future fics.

Love you all:).
Aaand Seeya🌻