A Miracle

-1 week later -

Today is the day. I was full of nerves, but excited at the same time. Today I get to propose...
I had already planned to meet for Simon to arrive here at 7:30pm, for a 'formal meal' on our last night in LA. Little did he know that we were all here.

I'd told the guys about my plan to propose, and they all agreed to go along with it. Simon thought they were out about other places, but we were all sat around a massive table. It was 7:34pm, and we were awaiting his arrival.

Then I saw him, he stood out from the crowd, being so tall and handsome... I stood up and waved him over.

When he neared our table, his expression changed from his usual bright smile, to an even brighter one when he saw everyone.

"What is this? I thought it would just be us?" He said. He said it in a good way.
"Just a little surprise for my little one." I laughed, it was ironic because he was taller than me.
"You're so stupid." He giggled, kissing my cheek.
"Get a room, jesus!" Harry interrupted.
"Fuck off!" I joked.

***

We had just finished desert, I was sat next Simon and I knew the time was right.

"Ahem, may I say a few words." I stood up, and faced Simon. Everyone immediately fell silent.

Right here goes.

"Simon. Since the day I met you, I knew we had something. Some kind of connection, like I'd known you my whole life.

I could not imagine living without you. Whenever you look at me, I feel all tingly inside, and I know this is right. You and me together, is right.

You bring colour into my everyday life, even when there is none. You bring me happiness with all you do, and I love to fall asleep at night in your arms.

I am so greatful to you, making the choices you have. I am so greatful for 'us'. Simon Minter, I can promise you that I love you and I always will.

It would be a privelage to have my heart broken by you, it would be a miracle to have you forever.

Sometimes you have to rely on a miracle to make the next step in life."

I knelt down in front of him, tears spilled out of his eyes. He was speechless. I felt overwhelmed with emotion, I was grinning from ear to ear. Happiness won over nerves. I reached into my pocket, and pulled out the box. Simon choked out a few more tears.

"Simon Minter, will you marry me?"

Awaawwawwaw. I want to be proposed to like this. Agah goals af. Releasing another MiniZerk Fic soon, soo excited;).
Thanks for reading:).
Aaand Seeya🌻