You're the Only One for Me (Mature Content)

This is not appropriate for all ages. It contains strong language, mature content and is not for all readers. Please read at your own risk.

This chapter was written by: Strawberryskittle And I want to thank her so much, it's brilliant. Enjoy.

Simon practically dragged me back to the master bedroom. Seeing me with Harry must have caused a stirring in his pants which he desperately needed to be taken care of. I wasn't about to complain about the rush though because I was getting harder myself just knowing what was coming.
As soon as the door was closed behind us, I grinned and brought our lips together fervently. Simon kissed back with just as much vigour, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me closer. I bit Simon's bottom lip, forcing him to open his mouth as he moaned and allowing me to push my tongue into Simon's mouth, asserting my dominance as I continued my assault. Eventually Simon pulled back, panting breathlessly. I kissed down Simon's jawline and neck, biting gently and causing the most glorious noises from him.

We tore at each other's clothes as I pushed Simon backwards towards the bed. We were both down to just our boxers when Simon felt the bed behind his legs. He chose that moment to palm my cock through the thin layer of material in order to have the factor of surprise when spinning both of us around and pushing me onto the bed.
Simon straddled my hips, leaning down to kiss my swollen lips before leaving a trail of kisses down my chest. He flicked his tongue against my left nipple before biting softly, causing me to moan in pleasure from my spot beneath him.
Simon continued downwards until he reached my boxers and slowly tugged them down making me groan and beg him to hurry up.

Finally, my cock was freed from its restraints and Simon instantly took it into his mouth. He licked and sucked eagerly and made me become a writhing mess beneath him. "Oh, fuck... Simon. Don't stop. Please.. So good.. Mmmm.. Oh God, I'm gonna c.. Unngh" I cried out as I finished and witnessed Simon swallow my load. The sight of that alone was nearly enough to make me hard again.

Simon licked his lips and crawled up the bed to lie next to me. I kissed him lightly before moving to Simon's previous position. I straddled Simon's legs and slid my right hand into the younger boys boxers, stroking it until he was fully erect and then torturing him with slowly pulling down his boxers as had been done to me.

Simon gasped as his cock sprang free and briefly met the cold air before meeting the warmth of my welcoming mouth. I began to hum, sending vibrations through Simon's entire body, causing him to whimper and writhe beneath me.

Simon was moaning non-stop and both knew he wouldn't last long. I pulled back momentarily, smiling sympathetically at him since he was so close and unable to finish.

I grabbed the lube and pulled his legs onto my shoulders. I took his member back into my mouth as I lubed up my fingers and pressed two into his tight asshole. The pain kept his orgasm at bay so by the time I had prepared him he was panting in frustration.

The sight had me rock hard despite having finished only minutes ago. Simon just looked so hot. It wasn't long at all before I was thrusting my member inside him. His moans were only barely drowned out by my own. It took a while to find the right spot inside him to hit since I wasn't fucking him from behind this time but once I did it was mere seconds before he came. That forced me over the edge as well.

I was panting hard as I let his legs down and collapsed beside him. I only then noticed that Simon had somehow managed to get his cum on both of us.

We both ended up giggling at that as we caught our breath. Then his mouth was on mine again and I could taste myself on his tongue, which somehow made it hotter.

His hand found his way to mine and he whispered, "Don't expect this if I ever see you kissing Harry again". I smiled at him, replying, "Don't worry. You're the only one for me. I love you so much."
"I love you more" he responded.

Hope y'all enjoyed this, another thanks to Strawberryskittle .
Thanks for reading:).
Aaand Seeya🌻