A Date

I took a deep breath, before knocking on his bedroom door.
"Come in?" A lazy voice beckoned. I gulped before pushing my way through.

There he was, sat at his desk. Headphones in, editing. He turned to me, and took off his headphones.
"Hey." I said trying to break the silence.
"Hi." He flashed his pearly teeth at me.
"Um could we talk for a second?" I asked.
"Yeah sure. Sit down somewhere." Simon said, glancing around his messy room. I hesitantly perched on the end of his bed, and looked at him.
"So, I know this is probably quite confusing for you - Y'know, waking up and suddenly we've been dating for several months," I paused for breath, "Well Vikk suggested that I ask you on a date. Just one, for me to try and verbally remind you of... well.,... us. So, What do you say?" I cringe at what I had just said. I sound so stupid and awkward. Simon grinned.
"Sounds great Josh!" My heart skipped a beat. He didn't just say that... Okay he's just being polite. Shut up.
"When are you free?" I ask, sounding a little more excited than I had intended.
"Well, I can do tonight?" He offered.
"So can I. See you." I couldn't help smiling like an idiot. He actually said yes. Simon giggled, and we said our goodbyes.

***

I was all cleaned up, fresh out the shower. I wore black jeans, with a black and white SDMN top and trainers. Nothing too posh, I feel like Simon won't be dressed too formal. I checked myself in the mirror one more time, before grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

I made my way to Simon's room, and tapped on his door. My stomach was full of butterflies, and my heart was pounding against my chest.
"Coming, one sec!" I heard his adorable voice from behind the door. This is going to be perfect.

Sorry this chapter is a little dull, I'm not feeling too great:/. Still
hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading:).
Aaand Seeya🌻