~#5~

I struggled out of Kyungsoos grasp. He was clearly much stronger than me so it wasnt an easy task "Let. Go. Are you insane?!" It seemed like forever and a lot of energy used before he finally let me go. "Im not insane. Are you though"

He still had that smile on his face. It was creepy but at the same time it made me want to smile back. "What are you talking about Im not the one who pointed a fucking knife at my best friend not too long ago!" I took a step closer to him. He just stayed still. Ever so slightly cocking his head to one side.

"Kyungsoo what have got to say for yourself?" He stuck out his bottom lip. Making him really adorable. Wait wasnt I mad at him?

I shook my head and folded my arms at my chest. I shouldve just ran home. Why am I staying here?
Kyungsoo inched closer to me and unfolded my arms. He took one of my hands and intertwined it with his making me forget I was mad at him. Aish. This boy.
"Lets go to your house shall we" He said as more of a statement than a question. A part of me wanted to say no because after all he did threaten my best friend with a knife. But then. The other part of me was very clearly much more dominant so I ended up nodding in agreement.

We finished our short walk to my house and I opened the door letting Kyungsoo in before I entered. He flopped down on my couch like it was his making himself comfortable. I walked over and sat beside him. Not too close but not too far. "Why did you do that?" I broke the silence, finally having the courage to ask why he threatened my dear friend Jinhoo. He sat up and turned his entire body to face "I told you" I sighed in frustration.

Its like he was a crossword puzzle. I never knew what he really ment. " You didnt?" I said almost as a whisper. I didnt want to make him mad. He was very untrustworthy like a wolf or something. Always ready to strike if you press the wrong buttons. "I told you. You're. Mine." It felt like one of those romantic movies where the man is secretely confessing to the woman. This was reality though and I knew what this man ment very well. "Im not an object Soo" He slowly came closer and made face him by putting his hand under my chin. "I never said you were. Im just saying that no man is allowed to have you" I wasnt exactly sure if I was ment to cringe to death or throw myself at him. I only met him not too long ago. I dont know anything about him oh and bonus points, he threatened me and my friend with a knife.

I stayed quiet for a while not knowing what to say. Kyungsoo seemed uncomfortable though. Maybe he had something to say. "I want to be a better person for you" I didnt believe my hearing. Do Kyungsoo just said that. "Are you serious?" He smiled. Not the creepy smile but a genuine smile. It made me feel all nice. He wanted to be a better person, for me. But why?

I burried my face into my hands shaking my head furiously "aah youre driving me insane you know that" I heard him chuckle beside me.

Would he really become a "better person" just because of me or is this some kind of trap? I didnt really know how bad of a person he was. Yes of course he had his anger issues and what not oh and lets not forget he killed a man anf god knows if there were more victims. What I did know though was that I trully was interested in seeing a good side of him.

I finally lifted my head after a very long discussion in my head. Kyungsoo was nowhere to be seen. I lifted my self off my couch and wondered around my house searching for him. "Kyungsoo?" Nothing. Did he leave?
I heard the door click and open signaling someone came in. I ran towards the door to see Kyungsoo carrying take away bags.
Hes already a good man.

I jogged towards him helping him with the deliciously smelling food and carried it to the table. "How much was this Ill pay you back" I searched for my purse. It was impossible to find "Did it grow legs?"

I ran around the living room trying to remember where I set it. Kyungsoo was now laughing causing me to stop in front of him. He pulled something out of his pocket making me step back in precaution. He flipped my purse in his hands.

I slumpped my shoulders and grabbed my purse from him making my way to eat the food. "I will pay you back I just didnt bring my wallet" I rolled my eyes. He cant just take my purse. "Seems like the purse is our match maker" I choked up on my food. kyungsoo ran over to my side and hit my back freeing me from my death. "What the hell does that mean" He sat back smiling like an idiot "because I first came to your house because of that purse" he stated. I guess he was right. But match maker? Really?

I ignored him and grabbed the remote switching the t.v on. The news came on and I was about to switch channels when something caught my attention. Wasnt the first time. "A a corpse of a man who was missing was found. The police said brutally murd-" I turned around to see Kyungsoo with the remote in his hand "why did you turn it off?" I whined. I knew why he turned it off. I just wanted to hear it from him.

"What? I said I wanted to become a better person I didnt say when" He sat beside me taking a hold od my hand. "Are you hiding? Is that why you're here?" I questioned earning me a not so pleased look from him "Dont be ridiculous. The probability of that the man was murdered by me is quite big, true. Even so. I wouldnt need to hide" I felt sick. He wasnt exactly confessing although he wasnt denying either. "Kyungsoo you really-" I was interupted by....

A/N
Hii sorry for the late update. Ive been kind of busy. Also cliffhanger ha.
Alsoo thanks to the people reading this so far i appreciate it. I will try my best.