t w e l v e

It's been a week since I haven't seen Josh. I miss him, after all he is the only who knows my biggest secret.

We still have our arguments about that subject but he is doing his best to support me.

Before he left he said something to me that keeps going around my head: I know you have your own reasons to not tell Riley what you really feel, but I still think you should do it. Otherwise this whole situation will end up getting out of control.

I hate when he's right.

Anyway all the gang is in Texas because Riley and I signed Lucas up to ride Tombstone the bull. Ok, it should have been a ship instead of a bull, but it's not our fault we haven't noticed it, ok maybe it is.

Riley and I were putting on some Texas clothes, I kind of dig this style. I turned around and I found Riley staring at herself on the mirror.

She looks simply perfect in everything she wears, she caught me practically creeping at her.

"Do I have something on my face or what?" She asked me.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You were looking at me without blinking at least once, I must have something on my face. Otherwise why would you be looking at me like that?" She said.

"It's not what you have, it's what you don't have" I said standing up and sitting next to her.

I'm becoming really good on avoiding her questions when it comes about us.

"Ok, now I'm the one who is confused" She said.

"Let me do your hair and you'll see" I said as she turned around so I could do her hair.

"Done" I said as she looked at herself on the mirror. I did her two ponytails.

"Oh my god Maya, I love them. Thank you!" She said hugging me. "Do you think Lucas will like them?"

I'm done with this shit. I headed her to where the guys were so Lucas could look at her, I don't know what else I could do to break them apart.

When I turned to look at Lucas, he was looking at us like I was looking at Riley one minute ago.

"Quit looking at us Huckleberry" I said.

"I'm sorry Maya, you look...good" He said.

Are you talking to me?

A/N: Honestly, I'm not even sorry for putting this gif

Is he talking to me? Ok, he must be really drunk. I guess this is when I say thank you, right?

"Oh, thanks" I said.

Lucas  ride the bull successfully after all, I knew he could do it but I was so done with everything I couldn't be around Lucas and Riley together anymore.