Prelude

"We need to find her," Kylo Ren said to Hux, as a medic tended to his bloodied leg. "I think it's time."
"Who?" Hux asked annoyedly as he looked around.
"My daughter."
Hux immediately faced Kylo, his face morphing into horror. Kylo's face remained impassive, as always. It was sort of odd to see him without his cowl.
"Her? I don't agree, and neither would Supreme Leader. She's far too young and far too undisc-"
Kylo immediately stuck out his hand, curving it. Hux started to gag and turn purple.
"Mia is a much better warrior than you could possibly be. She knows the galaxy far better than you. You are just a red headed idiot that Snoak placed in charge. Rey," he quickly looked down in disappointment, "is already on her way to find Skywalker. Soon, he'll be back and there will be too much hope for the Rebellion," he let go of Hux, who gasped for air and dramatically held on to a droid for support. "I need someone I can trust."
"But what about our army?! Or the Knights of Ren, whom you are the leader of?!"
"No, it's not enough..."
Hux eyed Kylo Ren suspiciously. "I'm beginning to question your motives, as they seem quite different to the Supreme Leader's."
Kylo glared back, anger burning in his eyes.
"Your leg is stitched. However, the cuts on your face will take a bit longer to heal." The medic said, ignoring the tension in the air. Kylo nodded, and placed his mask back on, grimacing underneath it.
"Send for a search party."
"Do you even know where she could be?"
Kylo closed his eyes, trying to see his beloved daughter. There.
She's....
She's being beaten!
Who dare harm her?
Then she's... she's escaping.
Why not sooner?
She's on her ship, with a droid? She's talking to it about... him. She misses him as well. She heard scary things that happened to her father.
Now she's in a cave.
Wait is that..
A Kyber crystal?
There she is, meditating, trying desperately to connect with it with the Force.
Now she's holding her lightsaber, although it's off.
"Sir, should I send for a search in the outer rims?" Hux asked, confused as to why his commander was frozen.
Meanwhile, Kylo ignored his question and concentrated harder, practically begging the Force to show him where in the galaxy his child is.
She's staring at a basket of cookies inside of a bakery. She gives in to temptation, and buys it with    a few old silver currency coins.
The woman at the counter asks for her name.
"Tanya Coruscan."
Kylo almost cried in joy. She's safe. And he now has not one but two clues as to how to find her.
"No, she's not in the outer rims. I saw her using currency not used in the outer rims. Search for systems that use silver coins, as well as a purple eyed girl with black hair named Tanya Coruscan."
"I don't understand, why would we look for a girl that looks like your daughter."
"No, you idiot. Mia is using a different name."
"Oh..."
"Find her NOW!"
Author's note:
Hi! If you are new, thx for checking out my story! If you already read, don't worry I don't have too many plot changes! It's just editing I've been doing. I'm a busy gal, wth high school and stuff lol! Anyway, please keep reading! I am learning better ways to write and I hope I'm getting better! Please comment and vote so that I know how to improve! Thx!
Also, this story is in first person, I just wanted to try and make the story more interesting by
writing the Prologue in third person hehe
Also also, if you already read, I changed my prologue! Whaddya think?