Chapter 1: Father's arrival

"Mia, won't your father find you here? You have been here for many weeks now. The Star Destroyer has been destroyed too." Nya whispered to me as I asked the Cantina owner for some water. I sighed. He's probably too busy looking for the damn rebels, I thought. "Yeah, but it will be a while. Besides, what makes you think I don't want to be found?" I replied with a wink.
"Ai, you are so irresponsible. I'm glad you at least have a disguise on. But then again, it's not that necessary, since no one knows who you are yet."
"Yes, but father plans on using me to lead missions. Ugh."
Suddenly, a few Stormtroopers walked inside. I quickly pulled my sand colored hood over my head more. Nya and I tip toed out.
"Nya, you must go back to your house. I have a feeling that my father sent those stupid Stormtroopers to find me. Until next time, my friend." I told my most dear friend.
I ran off, trying to hold back a waterfall of tears. I heard the sounds of the First Order ships arriving here on Camp Ty on Naboo. Running was all I could think of. I won't let them find me for as long as I can. As soon as I reached the forest, I made sure no one was around, including my father, who could use the Force to find me, and found my way to my carefully hidden cave hideout. It's pretty spacious, especially since all I have in there is a small bed, a couch, a big T.V., a makeshift cooking area, and a tiny bathroom. There's a small storage place too, hidden by my bed, where my clothing, supplies, and my lightsaber is. I smiled, thinking about my lightsaber. I found a kyber crystal here on Naboo, in this very cave. I had meditated with it for 4 days. Lightsabers normally came in green and blue -for the Jedi-, and red, as in the Dark side. Mine, however, is a lilac colored lightsaber. I'm not sure what it means. There have been few other colored lightsabers that many force sensitive people have had, my father told me a while ago. I acquired the materials I used to build it from were collected through the black market.
I quickly packed everything. I pick up a picture of Nya, and feel sad to leave such a kind friend behind. Her mother worked for the first order, until she realized how much she hated it. She missed being with Nya, so I helped her escape a few years ago. Before I could loose control of my tears, I took whatever I could and ran to my ship, which is carefully hidden next to a hill and in between many trees. I used the force to carry everything there.
"Mia, I know you are here, my child." Crap. I sensed father in my head. He's nearby, along with a few of his soldiers. I pumped my legs harder. I had to reach before father gets there. When I finally reached the clearing, I almost ran head long into.... father.. He's wearing his stupid black and silver mask, with his black uniform and cloak. I looked at him, as if I were I child seeing a monster. I might as well be.
"Mia, why do you run? You realize I will always find you every time right?" He greeted, his tone dark, yet a little light hearted. That's what you think. I always let you find me. I thought. I quickly made my face impassive. "Hello, Father." I replied, with the same tone as he.
"Supreme Leader Snoke is dissatisfied with your constant running away. "
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"I am to keep a better eye on you. So, from now on, you are to be my apprentice. You are to be given a better, more intimidating and appropriate uniform, not like this," he gestured to my sandy colored hood and white common tunic, "commoner clothing those mediocre people wear."
I stiffened in shock, with my eyebrows raised. Apprentice? Like Darth Vader or Darth Maul? Am I ready?
"Mia, you are going to follow my ship back to our base. If you go elsewhere, I will have your ship destroyed. I'm not sending  Stormtroopers with you from what you did the last few times, other wise they would be stationed with you." Father reminded me. I smirked, while the Stormtroopers with father shivered. Those soldiers are weak-minded, so they are easy to control with the Force. One time, I made the Stormtroopers take of their helmets, so that they would get into deep trouble  with Captain Phasma. It was quite hilarious to see her yell at them and punish them. Last time, I made the Stormtroopers use a TIE fighter to crash land into a few TIE fighters. They were sent back to training camp, and were used as examples of bad Stormtrooper behavior.
Suddenly, father Force-grabbed my lightsaber from the hilt of my belt. He took off his helmet, revealing his pale skin (opposite to my darker olive skin), deep brown eyes, and jet black curly hair. He raised an eyebrow at me and then examined the light saber. He flicked the switch, and the purple saber bolted out, its glow glorious against my father's confused and somewhat dissatisfied face.
"Why is it purple?" He asked, keeping a stern tone.
"I don't know."
"Hmm.. this shows that you don't completely trust the Dark side of the Force."
I rolled my eyes.
"At least mine isn't cracked and burned holes in the sides of the handle." I mumbled mockingly.
He glared at me, put his helmet back, reminded me to follow him back, and left with his troops. Before they walked out of sights, I smugly Force-pushed one trooper into another, causing a domino effect. I laughed and ran inside. After turning on all the engines and seeing my father take off, I followed him back to base, where my life will change as I become his new apprentice.

Author's note:
Hey guys! I hope y'-all are enjoying my story! I'll add more from time to time, but it might be slow. If you want updates, please follow me! Thx so much for reading, it means a lot to me!