Chapter 6: That's New...

"There's no need for you to get on your knees."
He shouted from the another end.

Everyone started to focus on him as he stepped forwards to the center.

"Now who are you? Ahhh, I'm so disappointed with this school, it's only our first day and first a girl hit me and than a guy like you...now? Wanna start a fight?"
He said.

"Oh newbie? Welcome, I'm Mark how about you?"
Mark said trying to act kind.

"Hah, acting kind? Oh wow, than since you introduced yourself...then I'll too, I'm Luka."
He said.

Mark than saw me with my watery eyes so he turned back facing that guy who name Luca or whatever.

"I'm sorry but, did you noticed that she was having watery eyes?"
I asked.

"So what? Yahh! I warned you, you better not messed with me."

Than after a while, another grouped of guys walked into the crowds, and this time, there were 7 handsome and hot guys.

"Oh there you are Luka, we've been looking for you everywhere."
One of them said.

"Hyung, mianhae, I'm just dealing with some people, some people who don't even have the right to deal with people at our level."
Luka said as those seven guys walked towards Mark and I.

"Mark hyung? Old friend from Got7?"

"Oh Bangtan Boys A.K.A BTS, it's been a while huh?"
Mark said and stepped out to shake hand with them.

"Hyung...you know him? Who is him to you?"
Luka asked.

"Oh, remember we talked about our good friends? The Got7? He is one of them, he is the best one in martial art, Mark Tuan Yi En!"
The one with blonde and wore sunglasses said. I think he should be the leader since he was looking the most fierce and he was standing in the middle.

After Luka heard that, he quickly ran straight to me and get on his knees and was begging for my forgiveness.

"Waeyo? Why are you on your knees?"

"Ahhh, now your regret, I'm quite disappointed with your people, he was asking my girl to be on her knees."
Mark said wait! Your girl? Since when I'm your girl?

"Is alright, please stand up, I don't mind at all, after all I'm the one who hit you first, please stand up."
I said and helping him to but Mark held me.

"Ani babe, you didn't do anything wrong after all, you did apologized already so what's the point for you to get on your knees?"
Mark said. Geez! He's annoying and I'm not your babe!

"Stop it! I'm not even your girlfr..."
Before I could speak, Mark covered my mouth.

"Mark hyung, mianhae, we'll teach this guy a lesson, we're sorry about that Mark hyung."

"Okay than, babe, let's go."
Mark smiled and pulled me away.

Mark took me to somewhere and he was really annoying me.

"Are you alright? Other than he is asking you to kneel down, what else did he asked you to do?"
Mark asked in a fierce face.

"Yahhh! What are you? You...you...you really scared me just now, didn't you said you won't scared me anymore?"
I said and starts to cry.

"Mianhae, I ju..."
Mark moved towards me but I refused.

"Please don't come near me, I'm scared."
I said.

"Mianhae, but if you could let me explain, than I will."
Mark said.

"Than go ahead."

"When I first come to Korea, I am weak, I got bullied everyday by people, until I met my friends who is JB, Jackson, BamBam, Junior, Yugyeom and Youngjae. They helped me a lot and teach me the true way of how to survive in my old school, soon...I began to join many mafia and eventually became one of the biggest mafia boss."
Mark explained.