The Reunion

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan, my boyfriend of one year, holding a tray of food and the mail I received this morning.

"Thanks, babe," I said, taking the tray. I ate a few eggs and a piece of bacon before opening the mail. It was all junk except for a black envelope with gold detailing. I opened it and almost choked on my orange juice as I read the letter.

Dear past TD cast member,

I, Chris McClain, am informing you about a 10
year reunion taking place on the luxurious
cruise C. M. Clain with catering provided by Chef Hatchet.
We hope to see you there for an extra special surprise.
Please email me to confirm you are coming.
The dates are from July 11-17.
We hope to see you there.

-CM

I could tell he was laughing while he wrote it.

"Are you going?" I looked up at Jonathan. I don't even know. It would be nice to see Bridgette, who was probably going, again. But on the other hand I don't want to run into Duncan or Gwen.

"I'll go but only if you go with me." He smiled. He was wearing a blue button down and black jeans. Jonathan was a lawyer, unlike me. I gave up that dream years ago. Now I am a doctor. I got the stomach flu and was sent home yesterday, even though I protested.

"Of course I'll go with you, Courtney." He hugged me, then got up to put on his blazer. He had to go to court today. "I don't know when I'll be home but if it's before 9:00 I'll pick you up some take out." I thanked him and he left. I loved that man.

I finished the eggs and bacon. After washing my dishes and went to email Chris, RSVPing to the invite.

Hi Chris,

I'm emailing you to let you know that I will be attending the reunion along with my boyfriend, Jonathan. I swear, McClain. If this is a prank to film us again I will sue you. This time, I have a better lawyer.

-Courtney Barlow

After I sent the email I realized this is Chris we're talking about. He was probably going to turn the reunion into a new season. I went to the living room and signed into my Netflix account. I pulled up Total Drama Island and began watching. By the time Jonathan came home I was on season 2 episode 13. That was the episode where I came back after suing the show. I forgot how much of an asshole I was.

"Have you been watching Total Drama all day?" Jonathan asked. I looked up and saw it was 3 am. I skipped around the parts after I was kicked off in season 1 and a little in season 2.

"Yeah. I wanted to make sure I am prepared. This is Chris we are talking about and this is a Total Drama reunion."

"Okay but go to bed soon." He kissed me, softly, on the lips. I smile and click the play button on the remote. Another great thing about Jonathan was that he didn't ask for sex 24/7. He wasn't like Duncan or that short period of time when I dated Justin. He was sweet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Hope you like the beginning of my new story. I will be updating 'How a Punk Falls For a Prep' soon.

Tell me if you like this so far in the comment section. Also don't forget to read my other two duncney stories.

-th4t_on3_4uthor