The Reunion pt.4

"Yo. What's up, everyone. I'm Chris McClain, the reality show host of Total Drama." Chris Introduced the reunion special. It was a week long event, meaning they were doing interviews all week long. Since I was one of the original cast members, I was going to be interviewed today. I was sitting back stage with the first half of the contestants that got voted out. Me being the eleventh camper to get voted out on Total Drama Island, I was last to be interviewed.

"So what has everyone been doing for the last ten years?" Asked Cody. I ignored the question and focused on the plan.

"Let's see what our ex contestants have been up to these past ten years." Chris put a speaker and a screen in the green room so we could hear what was happening and when we were going to go on. "Speaking of up," a crate fell from the ceiling. "How about we see what the rabid Ezekiel has been up to." The crate opened to reveal a pale, green and rabid Ezekiel wrapped up in a straight jacket which he was trying to claw through. I didn't want to be reminded of the old contestants, let alone Ezekiel. I ignored the interviews and checked my phone. I got a few PMs (personal messages) from people who were part of the message board.

QueenBee (Heather): You got the plan down, right?

GrimGothling (Gwen): We are in the audience. Good luck!

KrAzYiZzY (Izzy): Am I suppose to go on now or tomorrow? You know cause I came back for a second time! Oh that was so fun WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN!

I PMed them all back.

"Next, she is tough, dangerous and maybe still needs to take some anger management classes. It's Eva!!!"

The interviews went on for another hour and a half. Finally they announced Beth, meaning I had to go wait in the wings of the stage, since they interviewed Katie and Sadie together. Once Beth's interview was over it was my turn to go out. I was shaking.

"Hey, Courtney. how's it going?"

"I'm doing okay, Chris. How are you?"

"I'm great. So what have you been doing these past ten years?"

"Well I am a doctor at a hospital in Ottowa. I am also the girlfriend of a very handsome lawyer who is in the audience tonight."

"That's great. Now, how has your anger been lately?" I was really confused as to why he was asking that.

"I guess it isn't as bad as when I was a teenager. I mean, I am almost thirty. That was a long time ago."

"Well let's look at how Courtney progressed in the four seasons she was on Total Drama." Then a monitor came own and showed footage of my experience on the show.

"Like I said, Chris. That was ten years ago." I said.

"Oh really? Well one of our sources found this." Chris smiled and a clip from last night at the restaurant came up. It was when Eva and Trent were holding me down and I was kicking and screaming, trying to get them to let go of me while I was jabbing the knife at Duncan. The audience began to crack up.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks and I ran off. Who was filming that? Who hates me that much?

I was crying on the deck when a saw a shadowy figure behind me.

"Hey," said Duncan. "Are you okay?" He put a hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away.

"Get your hands off me." There was a long moment of silence before I spoke again. "Look, Duncan. You don't have to pretend to be nice to me. I know that you hate me and even though I'm over the whole cheating thing that doesn't mean we're friends. I'm perfectly fine. I just don't want the entire world to know me as that girl on that reality show that makes everything about herself and needs to go to anger management classes or should be in the psyche ward. You should just do your little criminal act and leave me alone." He wouldn't leave me alone. In fact, I think I saw sympathy in his eyes. He finally left and I was alone again. After he left I screamed. I hate this show and I just had to scream because of it. I put my hands on the railing and bent my head over.

I heard my phone go off and saw Heather was trying to call me.

"H-Hello?' I said quietly.

"Courtney what happened back there? Weird goth girl was telling me about it." I could hear Gwen groaning at the nickname in the background.

"Yeah, I'll tell you tomorrow. I have to go back to my room." I looked at my phone and saw Jonathan was trying to call me. "Also, I'm getting another call."

"Okay, Courtney. See ya tomorrow."

I hung up and answered Jonathan's call. I went back to our room and told him how upset I was. I just wanted this week to be over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter! This story is about to get even more interesting so stay tuned for chapter 5.

Don't forget to comment, vote, add this story to your list and follow me!

-th4t_on3_4uthor