The Reunion pt. 8

Two more days on the cruise and then I can go home. Although the beds on the boat were nice I missed my comforter set and nice linens. My phone buzzed so I pulled it out of my gym bag, as it was in there because I was walking to the work out room.

S4M3Y (Samey): I think Owen is right. I noticed some random guy talking to Chris in one of the conference rooms.

lunchLover (Owen): I knew I was right!

QueenBee (Heather): Don't flatter yourself, Owen.

I began to wonder, too, who this person was. For the mean time I ignored it and put my earbuds in. I stepped on one of the treadmills in the workout room on the ground floor and turned my music on. I pressed the shuffle button and the first song that came up was Bad Boy by Cascada. 

You can be my bad boy, but understand that I don't need you in my life again.

I immediately stopped when I heard those lyrics. This caused me to slip off the treadmill and I fell off of it.

"Ow," I croaked to myself. Nobody else was in the room, so I had to muster up enough strength to stand up and walk back up to my room. I walked up the spiral staircase and into my room. Why did those lyrics make me stop? I thought about this until I heard my phone vibrate.

KrAzYiZzY (Izzy): Hey! 

CITqueen (Courtney): Is something wrong?

KrAzYiZzY (Izzy): No ^u^

CITqueen (Courtney): So why did you pm me?

KrAzYiZzY (Izzy): I saw the lawyer at the bar talking to Cheffy

CITqueen (Courtney): WHAT!?

KrAzYiZzY (Izzy): I just said I saw your bf talking to Cheffy. Can't you read?

CITqueen (Courtney): Of course I can read, Einstein. Look I'll ttyl I have to find Jonathan.

I turned my phone off and headed to my room, again thinking of those lyrics.

---Time Skip---

I opened the door to the bar. I saw the two taking to each other while drinking.

"Jonathan? What are you doing talking to Chef?" I asked.

"Oh, Courtney. Did I not tell you that Hatchet and I went to elementary school together?" He smiled at me. Chef sneered. He didn't like me on the show (I can see why) so that made sense.

"You didn't tell me that. In fact, you didn't tell me anything about any of the crew or cast members of the show."

"Well, he was a fifth grader when I came to the school in kindergarten. We became very close friends."

"Oh. Well who am I to interrupt bonding between old friends?" I said. "I'll leave you to it." With that, I left for the outdoor pool. This cruise really did have everything.

---Time Skip---

"Hey, Courtney!" Bridgette ushered me over to where she, Geoff, Gwen, Heather, Alejandro and Duncan were hanging out.

"So then, I stand up in the middle of the strip club and I have no clue where my pants went by this point. Anyway, I'm totally comando and I'm wasted as shit and then people start throwing cash at me." I sat down in the middle of the conversation. The others started laughing.

I looked around at my friends. We had all changed so much. Instead of wearing a full body suit, Bridgette was wearing a light blue bikini. Heather was wearing a one piece. I never thought I'd see the day. Alejandro was wearing full trunks (again, never thought I'd see the day) and Gwen wasn't wearing black. She was wearing a midnight blue and silver bikini.

"Hey Courtney," Gwen said. "Glad you could make it." 

I, too, had changed quite a bit in terms of bathing suit style. I was wearing a light yellow bikini with black detailing at the bottom of the breast cups and the lining of the bottoms.

"What happened to your arm?" Duncan pointed to a bruise on my arm. I still hadn't come to a conclusion as to why those lyrics made me stop so I had to make something up.

"I fell off the treadmill. Let's just say I'm a little too ambitious with the speed I chose."

"Are you okay?" asked Bridgette.

"I'm fine. It's just a bruise."

"Pizza's here!" Geoff called out.

We spent the rest of the afternoon eating pizza and swimming and drinking. I regretted what I said earlier. I never want this to end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of having writers block I finally updated. I do have one favor to ask of all of you. Please go check out my newest story Total Drama Apartment Life. It is a little, okay VERY mature. Not only does it deal with issues such as sex, drugs, and sexual assault, but it also has political themes younger readers might not understand. If you are comfortable with these topics, I really recommend it to you. It is very funny and I'm really proud of it.

-th4t_on3_4uthor