Chapter 2 - Annabeth "I Walk With Percy While He's Eating Blue Foods On Our Date

The Daughter of Athena couldn't be more happy seeing Reyna again after the last gigantomachy. The air was fresh and the sun rose perfectly in Rome. Maidens were happily wandering the streets and Percy was eating blue waffles (-_-).

The three walked all the way to the border lines of the sea shore, talking about the next adventure and other stuff (mostly girl talk but hey).

"How's Luke doing?" she couldn't help but ask. She hoped the death God Thanatos wouldn't find out he was an escape soul from the underworld and after they got out that trapped Ripped Worlds by Kronos, well Luke fell into a deep sleep.

"He's asleep but technology seemed to be malfunctioning or getting static when he touches it" The praetor said and walked until they got to a room in Camp Jupiter.

Here he was, slumbering peacefully. The room was heavily guarded by hunters and amazons (I think? whatever) and Thalia was siting right next to his bed.

"He's still asleep, possibly since he's out of place and time. We checked Elysium and it's already on the records that Luke chose reborn, guessing that this one came from another time" Thalia said and stood up. Percy went and replaced Thalia and checked him carefully.

*

"Get Will and Sadie, will have to ask them if there's anyway to wake him up" Percy said and Reyna gave him a nod and went out.

I couldn't afford to look at him sleeping peacefully, after seeing him destroy my trust (I don't have anything against it) and win it back instantly and then dying. It was hard to process what happened after the Titan War, until now.

"Do you think he'll wake up?" Thalia said and Percy looked at her "He will, he needs too" And looked at me I gave him a nod afterwards.

While finding for Will (who immediately was grabbed by Nico to explore Rome on a date) we grew bored finding him so we decided to play Find the one who wore the Yankees cap made by Thalia. We had too hide in the room and they seekers had to count till ten and started shooting flour, if you get hit you lose.

And then there's Eat the most Blue Waffles (Made by none other than Percy) who obviously the mechanics was to eat the most.

Percy was disappointed in the end having been lost to his own game by Thalia who ate way more (seriously way more that her belly grew a cute small round) blue waffles.

These were stupid games made by these two (Which was fun by the way) and we finally stopped when we had to clean the whole room as Reyna, Will, Nico and Sadie arrived.

*

"Do you feel anything?" Annabeth asked as Sadie was using her magic to check on Luke's body. Will was reading Egyptian and Greek books combining healing potions and magic to treat Luke, but no luck.

"I already tried every counter sleeping potions to make him wake up but still nothing" Will said and Sadie gave up as her glowing eyes and hands faded "I don't see anything wrong with his Body" Sadie said and Annabeth stood up and went to the window trying to get some fresh air.

Something is wrong with him but at the same time he's fine? Annabeth's mind kept thinking what to do. They'd need Luke for the quest as Chiron and Lupa's instruction on the way. At first she hesitated but then Rachel came and told her that Luke is needed for this quest.

Then she remembered something about Sadie's power, it was so simple and yet overlooked.

"Sadie look at the other layers of the mist" She said and Sadie's eyes glowed again. As Sadie looked at Luke her hands started shaking "guys you need to see this" She grabbed some kind of glowing slime and made us put in our eyes, and what we saw was shocking.