Epilogue: Chapter 10 -Sadie Finally We Had Some Purpose in This Crew

Let me tell you something, I'm not used to telling stories without a recorder or something. At first I protested into giving the POV to me from Nico, but then the others were fighting horribly. Something about women with clubs and ancient timelines.

"Sadie....you're thinking deep again, don't think about it. We aren't Greeks nor Romans" Carter said as he was helping Will make new spells. (Honestly if that drat horse guy didn't want us to help in this adventure, why did he let us help Will make these bloody healing potions)

Of course you're asking what Carter meant right? well a year ago we fought the chaos primordial force Apophis. And while we were fighting the goddamn red snake, the Demigod's were fighting the primordial goddess Gaia.

In simple explanation we fought a snake and they fought the Mother Earth itself. I could imagine them shouting at the soil and scratching dirt shouting Give up!! but I decided not to. I might offend them or something [Shut up Carter! I can care too]

After that, meeting with Percy and Annabeth fighting Setne and being invited to a camp full of Half Gods half humans. And I thought, why can't I have a simple relationship with Anubis? it had to be more complicated hosting Walt (while finding for a cure, Walt is still alive while Anubis as using his powers to heal his consciousness).

And after Walt was revive, it just made our relationship way more complicated and awkward.

If you guys are wondering where he's they're big staying. They're back at the underworld doing Anubis's duty again.

And then there's Ethan, that guys bloody eyes reminded me so well of Anubis. (Poor guy, I already had a reason to hate him).

Anyway here's the untold story of Ethan (ohh spicy!) Everytime he falls asleep. I'd hear him mutter some spells, Egyptian. Plus my talk with Carter and Nico, gave him the idea to trace his family bloodline.

Now we're staying here, it didn't take that much to fix the ship. Hazel had to control the ground to balance the ship. With Calypso's power and Mine and Carters Hi nehm. The ship fixed at instant.

Also part of the reason we had to use Egyptian Magic was because Leo was gonna tear up. Piper and Jason did their best to calm him down.

About Hazel, what if I make a meet up with her and Alyssa? or maybe Anubis and Nico? Not important now? okay...

Ash gray light made a cloud from nothing in front of me. It was Anubis, giving his hourly messages. (Jackal Boy didn't want me finding new guys)

"Hey sharp tongue" Anubis said as he greeted from the underworld. I got too tired to describe him many times since it doesn't reach my quota of boyfriend admiring whenever I see him.

"Hey.." I said tediously as I made cereals fly up and down.

"Bored? want me to come with you instead?" He said and made a gentle soothe laugh. I screamed yes which made Piper and Jason and the others look at me.

"Hey" Said a guy from the back. And I looked who he is, who's none other than Walt I mean Anubis I mean oh whatever. I hugged him immediately and Carter stopped working

"Hey man, welcome" Carter said and everyone followed

"Wow so you're Walt? Sadie's boyfriend?" Piper said glamouring and fascinated at Walt.

*******

"Look not to offend you, but Sadie and Carter were enough for the quest" Jason said as he drank his hot chocolate from the mug. For once he looked and felt different, he looked well quite serious.

"Jason..." Piper tried to stop him but he insisted

"If what Chiron said is true, then we shouldn't be causing more tremors inside the Duat or Mist..whatever you call it" He said and stood up