Chapter 7 - Piper Katoptris Working Again (Sort Of)

The Aphrodite cabin was making brownies and I was hungry from the trip. That didn't take so long... but it was physically tiring.

Most of it was because we experienced fighting foreign monsters not from our mythology our from Egypt. Everyone didn't get out from the cabin and I saw Lacey and Drew with a batch of brownies I need those...

"Piper you're back again!!" Lacey said cheerfully while drew just rolled her eyes at me, it was her way of saying to me Welcome back my sister in the most subtle way.

"Yeah but I think we'll be going again" I said and sat down of the sofa really tired. The others were reading magazines and others were talking and praising their posters of their favorite celebrities. But not all since some were nervous trying to hide their attraction to my dad Tristan Mc Lean Which is very gross.

"Aw.. and here I thought we could enjoy for some brownies"

"Don't worry I still have time" I said and gave her a tiring smile. We went out to the balcony The cabin had a balcony? gods I need to stay here more. A round table was their along with three chairs.

The view seemed sunny and we could see very well the trees and the strawberry fields and the Parthenos radiating some light. The air breeze was nice and it blew my hair and I didn't budge. We ate until we finished the batch, and Lacy went back to get more.

So now I was left with Drew right infront of me looking at the distance, like she was thinking something deep That was new since all she did was gossip and make fun of others.

"So you and Sadie are friends now?" Drew said and drew a knife (no puns intended) which resembled a bit of Katoptris and looked at the reflection. "Yeah-- Ughh why!? once was enough being called out by both of you!? and now you're friends!?" She said cutting me off and slamming the table.

I wasn't afraid of her, in fact I was more worried at her this time. Having he nice day ruined by some fight she had with Sadie at her school. "Look Drew why are you so mean!? tell me?" I asked her not trying to raise my tone. Ughh my day would be ruined by my own sister.

"Charmspeak doesn't work on me Piper, you can't make me" She said and raised and eyebrow and made a smirk and looked at the scene. "Oh really huh?" I said and gathered all my strength.

I learned this when we were stuck on that floating island and I was able to improve it through Ethan's powers. "Tell me" I said firmly and words came out like subtitles coming out to real life.

Drew's expression was priceless, you should've seen her getting shocked at what I'm doing. She was sweating hard and trying her best not to speak up Like she was trying not to poo and as her las bit of energy was drawn she finally spoke up.

"It's annoying! how I just had to be beaten by everyone around me. I didn't expect the little runt to be a blood from the pharaoh and she totally humiliated me in front of Lacy. And you... you had to be the most powerful one here and one of he most strongest huh-- She said as her eyebrows met and her nerves was visible.

Lacy was back and she was shock, she put the brownies on the table and tried to make her breath-- She's choking from the Charmspeak Piper!! do something!!" She said as she was doing weak punches at Drew's shoulders. Drew was breathing rapidly turning red and purple Ehh she doesn't look that much fabulous now..

Lacy ran away and grabbed my hand and covered her ears "What's gonna happen?" I asked but too late, the awful smell of fart now exploded through out the cabin and the Demeter cabin along with the satyr who were working on the strawberry stopped and looked at the balcony.