Chapter 9 - NICO Percy Me And Will Sitting On The Couch Very Awkwardly

It was four am in the morning and we were setting out on another journey.

The Argo II was disinfected by Calypso. There wasn't anywhere for her to stay except on the ship along with Leo. As we got inside and the ship started, everyone said their goodbyes to the camp.

"Ahh, you know I'm starting to think this ship as more of my cabin" Percy said as he sat down on the sofa (good grief the guy's cute) Will who was working late night writing his book and trying to get more divine knowledge of ptolytemic Magic.

"I need some rest Nico..." He said and hugged me as soon as he fell asleep "Hey!" I grunted as he was now sleeping really deep *sigh* there's nothing I can do about it.

I sat down on the sofa in the middle of Percy and Will which was awkward since the two were sleeping and Percy's arm was around my shoulder. They both smelled nice.

I mentally said this couldn't get any worse and then Percy's head fell on my shoulder and he fixed himself so then he would be hugging me. Great...am now being hugged by two guys...

Hours passed and the others didn't go down yet. Festus was in charge and I was stuck with these two people. I mentally asked myself again This could not get any worse only more re assuring.

And then Jason came down and immediately noticed my situation which he mocked me by laughing. Ha ha I'll get my revenge on you. I noted and he kept laughing until he got bright red,

"Percy I need the--woah" Annabeth went down and soon stopped talking as he saw me and my situation. Oh great she had to take a picture had she? "Wow Nico I didn't know you were on "both sides" " She said and laughed which was the most misleading and horrible pun I heard in my life.

"Shut up and get your boyfriend out of me. I already have one enough to deal with" I said mocked and she grabbed Percy and he opened his eyes and smiled and hugged Annabeth.

I tried moving Will to get him to sleep on my lap but he grunted and rebelled, hugging me tighter than last time. "Solace I will kill you" I said but he didn't do nothing except he raised his head and his lips touched my cheeks. Very funny......

"Aww you two look so cute together" Annabeth said and took another picture.

"shut up" I muttered

"Come on Frank just one pic with the beast boy costume" Hazel said coming down with Frank who Frank was running away hiding. "I will find you Frank" Hazel said. Frank was in rat form and hid under the sofa.

Jason came back with Piper and they were talking to each other. As another hour passed Reyna, Luke, Calypso and Leo went down.

"What happened here?" Reyna asked in confusion

"Nothing..I repeat. Nothing" I said and muttered a curse in Ancient Greek which was worse as the fields of asphodel at Annabeth who responded a simple smile.

********

"So where are we gonna go next?" Leo said and steered the ship in mid air

Reyna stood and went to Leo and pointed at the map "First to camp Jupiter, we'll look for some help in the Sibbyline books and Ella for a Phropecy" She said and grabbed her helmet.

"We coul-- Leo stopped as the ship was suddenly violently shaking. The ship was filled with mist and the air turned backwards.

It was pulling us back, I ran to the back and saw the grove emitting some kind of energy to pull us.

The son of the gods
the--mm--