Chapter 8 - ETHAN I Make A Disaster On The Strawberry Fields

I felt like being the new character and at the same time getting many POV was unfair but anyway.

The field was nice and sunny. Even if the sun touched my skin it didn't seem hot here. It's way cooler from staying in Philippines. Anyway I told Chiron about me being able to use gadgets and so I sent my mom an email and told her I was fine here in camp half blood.

But I didn't tell her about the incident on the mist and the fact my dad was coming home very soon was kinda giving me a headache.

Anyway since I was a tad bit different (ok maybe a lot different) Chiron had to bend some rules.

Rule 1

- Since I had many godly parentage I can go between cabins and tables. But I can only change once a week.

Rule 2

- Strictly no using phones and gadgets without Chiron's permission. [but you are hiding your iPad inside the Zeus cabin- shut up Jason]

I think that's all for now. But as I continue the story I was fixing my clothes inside the new cabin that I'm sharing with Jason. (No I'm not calling you big brother)

It kinda feels safe knowing that most of the friends I know inside the Argo II are all my older sibling was nice. Still I had a feeling Piper is more than a relative of mine.

Jason asked "You gonna finish those M & M's?" pointing at the bowl that I had been given kindly to Will. He said its mixed with some healing properties to help me feel rejuvenated and better.

As I agreed my older brother's eyes dilated in joy (like how you see in anime) and quickly ate the M&M's. "I haven't tasted this for a long time" He said eating more.

As soon as I finished arranging my stuff Jason already ate the whole bowl and in just a few minutes Piper came in. They started doing couple stuff (which is gross) so I went outside to the strawberry fields which seemed to be the most visited place this time at the camp.

"Oh hello" Said a girl who greeted me. She was growing strawberries using magic to make them grow.

You have the free will to learn magic... a voice said in my head

"Hey how'd you do that?" I asked her and looked closer to the plant. I looked at her and saw her blushing (what's that about?) and asked her. "Well...uhm..it's an ability we inherit from Demeter" She said shyly.

"Hmm" I grabbed a strawberry plant and channeled my powers. In a few seconds it glowed in green light and grew into a four foot strawberry. Everyone stopped and looked at the plant, even the girl who was shocked. "How'd you do that?" She asked this time.

I was gonna answer then this fruit started shaking and a weird thug popped out destroying everything in the field. A satyr screamed and ran as he was being followed by the monster.

I overdid it, but hey beginners. I made my hand into a gun two fingers and a thumb and imagine the monster being followed and hit by thunder.

And it did work because I glowed golden light and a thunder hit the monster destroying its essence. "I'm sorry...ill just glow" I said and thought of going to the cafeteria.

As I left the field I hear the girls voice talking with the others. "Yeah he's so cute when he was fascinated at my powers, and his scent smelled good" She said and well I smiled as the thought that I can still be liked was possible. Tho I didn't let it get to my head.

Anyway this time in the cafeteria I grabbed some kind of soup and sat down on the Poseidon table. I saw Percy walking by grabbing the same soup and going to my direction.

"Nothing to do?" He asked as his sea green eyes glowed. He looked like Poseidon so much from my dreams that no doubt he was the son of the sea god. "Yeah" I told him and proceeded eating my soup.

As soon as I finished eating I went with Percy and he taught me how to use he sword and my abilities (Don't ask what happened) and I decided to visit my other brother. The shy one.

I was going through corridors until I got to the Hades cabin and went inside. I asked but no one seemed to answer. So I just asked a girl named Nyssa from the Hephaestus cabin and told me he was with Will.

I went to whatever possible locations they could've been. The Apollo Cabin, The hospital, the river until I saw them walking back to the cabin. But I decided to quit and just call it a day and sleep.

I'm gonna leave camp and go to another camp where Reyna's camp is. Luke stayed there for a while and he told me everything nice about Rome.

"It's gonna be a great day" I try talking myself but deep down I knew I was troubled.

You wanna ask why? well it's because Hera gave me a Phropecy...

I couldn't remember those other phrases but one kept lingering in my mind.

The soul of Olympus shall die by the hands fire..... and by soul it could mean by me