Chapter 3- PERCY Arrived at a Very Hot Country

While Annabeth was covering her mouth from the dirty air Leo was fixing the ships system.

"Drat! I forgot to take us out in final mist layer" Leo said and the sea green eyed boy went closer to him. He was fixing the ship's code with Karter by his side. Guiding the guy if he could the better adjustments to the ship.

"What's wrong?" Percy asked as he finished the last muffin from Calypso "We're hidden and transparent from people, since we're still in the mist" He said and a keyboard popped out and he started typing.

"We can just make a mist layer adjuster so that it's easier for us to hide the ship" Karter said as he was pointing out at some codes. Luke went downstairs with Reyna and Nico and Will were turning up the AC (it was a perfect good idea, not realizing the country is way hotter than expected).

Jason went to Leo and gave him a necklace that had a galaxy color. He looked at it and muttered "we're still not close" and told Leo to change course. I went outside and saw the girls talking and Sadie throwing out (something white and sticky)

"Hey Percy watch this!!" She said and threw the white goo down and it glowed solid (possibly teleporting to the real worlds layer) and throwing it on a cars screen

"P*tang Ina!!" said a guy who screamed (it must've been swear) and crashed his car, ok that was funny

"I hit the Jackpot!!" Sadie said and made a bow and we all gave her claps. "My turn" Annabeth said and threw it on a guy who was talking with another and as the guy he was talking turned the goo shot his head behind.

"GAGO!! may date pa ako mamaya!" he said and punched the guy and a commotion was made. "Score!!" Annabeth screamed realized that the guys were also watching. we gave her claps and Hazel was next.

She threw the goo but this time dirt covered the goo and it suddenly went really fast. This time it shot through a gas tank and exploded a gas station.

"uy may sunog!"

"Anong nangyare!"

"puta anong nangyare dyan?"

"bilis!! kailangan tayo maka video!"

"whoops" Hazel said and hid from the crowd, but we cheered for her the loudest anyway. Imagine the Stolls knowing this technique and we shout and chanted her name.

"Alright guys the bug has been fixed and were setting on a small island called Negros Oriental. A place ranging from Dumaguete City and Sibulan City, or municipality? wait hold on" Leo said and thunder was heard and we teleported again.

When teleported from a beach (yes! *plays air guitar*) where there's no people. We went down and enjoyed the scenery, and we saw the thunder that gapped our teleportations.

 We went down and enjoyed the scenery, and we saw the thunder that gapped our teleportations