Chapter 6 - APOLLO Hijacking A POV In This Series

I the sun god has no business being turned into a POV so in return you shall go back to Ethan Williams POV back

Anyway as my siblings were gathered that includes Jason, we were all standing while Ethan was seating on his bed drinking nectar.

"Ethan you're a different Demigod from them..." Artemis said as she held Ethan's hands staring into his souls Literally his soul "The gods did an experiment-

"That I led" I interrupted. Pftt of course, I am the very reason why this boy is alive in the first place, and he doesn't know how powerful he can get to. "Anyway your soul was damaged when your mother was pregnant with you inside. And while she was pregnant we were creating a soul piece that has all of the gods essence. It was fate that when we finished with the piece you were dying...so along with Hades's permission we brought you back to life as we inserted the essence to your soul"

"Wait...then how come Hera claimed me?" He asked as his brown eyes glowed When I turn back into a god I'll change my eyes with those "Well all the gods claimed you..Hera..you had most of her essence.. we don't know how to claim a demigod like you Ethan...But you were made and first planned by Zeus to calm Hera's bitterness of not having a demigod of her own..but in the end we end up participating giving you a piece of us all.

You have the free will to learn different kinds of powers, even the mist.. you smelled like the underworld because the four major gods Hera, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades's essence grew really strong in you"

Artemis said and her hair covered her eyes and for a minute they looked like siblings huh maybe having the same face as my sister isn't so bad..but I'm still hotter...

"There are much stronger forces that can rival Greeks and Romans, you Demigod's already made friends with the Egyptians and that's a good thing. All of you can create a strong type of Magic a Polytemic type of magic..."

"Wait you mean Ethan is my brother?" Jason said and grew a smile ughh I'm his brother too you know? why didn't he get all excited? -_-

"Well technically by gods standards his parents from the godly side are Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hades, and Aphrodite" She said and I know why, Athena is basically Zeus very own wisdom which makes her children strong while Aphrodite was one of the first line of gods in Olympus. She was the oldest God in mount olympus

"Woah..that's awesome! I always wanted a little bro!" Jason said and smiled cheerfully which made Ethan smile with a glow Man that's boy's cute..I mean...

"Anyway I have to go and council about our decision at putting you to camp half blood"

"Wait why?"

"If you're not good enough we'll use the mist to make everyone forget about the adventure and our delivery operation and you have no recollection of who you were"

"Uhm..Okay.."

"Better start training now" Artemis said and winked at me before dissapearing

"well..." I said as they were both shocked at what they heard