Water.

Rowan woke me up at 6:30 this morning.

Ah... Day 2!
Time to go and see what element possesses me. Officially the first day off the summer term.
I put on a pair of denim shorts, a white crop top, white shoes, and a grey jumper that was slightly too big and slid off my shoulder every now and again. I snatched a strappy brown handbag out of my wardrobe before following the others out the door.

First we had Mrs Nero took this. Nero in Greek means Aqua. Which stands for water.

She was nice, she had bright white hair, blue eyes with a thick layer of deep black eye liner and was rather tall.

She first showed us a presentation, which some older students reenacted for us. They showed us what people who inherited this element could do.
For example any lake, river, sea or water supply, we could move, evaporate, transport, anything. Every single one off the animals that live in water we could communicate with.

Also if you were injured and needed heeling we could just cover the wound in water and it would heal in a matter of seconds.

Miss Nero explained that even though we did not fully have control over an element, due to us not possessing the correct stone we could still have certain commandments over them.

Next she handed out a bowl of water to each pair. I was sat next to kylie after Rowan left me for maz.

She told us to put our hands on either side of the bowl and think about crashing waves, on a beach for example.

Kylie went first.

She placed her hand on the bowl and closed her eyes. The water slightly shifted over the side, slashing onto the table, she jumped. "Did I just do that??" She whisper-yelled and smiled.

I nodded with a grin on my face.

She tried again.
And again.
And again.
Until she could make a little whirlpool in the bowl.

Next it was my turn.
I placed my hands on the bowl and shut my eyes. I pictured myself controlling the water. I paused for a few moments due to not being able to feel anything, then opened one eye.
The water had turned to a clear, bright, luminous blue.

Where as before it just looked like the type off water you'd get out of a near by river.

Kylie's eyes widened. "Oh!" She gasped.
Miss Nero peered over my shoulder.

"Lovely miss..." She paused, indicating for me to say my name.

"Allen, Alex Allen." I Said, smiling.

"Oh... Your Elisabeth and Michaels daughter, aren't you?" She arched her eyebrow.

"Um? Yes," I replied confused.

"I taught your mother, many years ago, but oddly it only felt like yesterday. She was a very talented young lady!" Miss Nero continued. "If you follow in her footsteps, I'm sure she'll be extremely proud."

"Thankyou," I replied as she walked away.

I glanced over at the boys, Ash was staring at me, I pulled a silly face, sticking out my young and cocked my eyes, he laughed and shook his head, as tho it was embarrassing.

Where as Jordan just casually winked at me. Now I was just like my mum.

I had the element of water.

"I'm guessing I'll be seeing more off you, and you miss Allen," miss Nero stated as I walked passed her out of the first class off the day. I must admit I was slightly disappointed I found my element in the first lesson, there's no fun or exhilaration  in doing the rest of them now, no anxiety of waiting to open my eyes.

We had an half an hour break. Myself and Rowan went back to the room so she could get her jacket.

"So you and maz aye?" I nudged her.

"You and Ash aye?" She mocked me.

"Don't answer a question with a question!" I smirked.

"So that's not a no?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's not a yes, what about you and maz!" I continued. Trying to see what actually happened last night.

"Nothing! He might of said he'd like to get to know me better but nothing!" She blushed.

"Nothing? That's not nothing?! Are you crazy! He's totally into you!" I yelled across the room at her.

"You think so?" She lifted her head.

"Totally!" We laughed.