The journey

Hey guys!
This book is under major editing ATM.
I haven't written one like this before, Feel free to leave comments below.
Enjoy

Chloe X

------

I sat alone on the train waiting for my long journey to begin.Gazing out off the window, I saw the sun starting to rise, the bright colours were exhilarating with reds, oranges and pinks.

My parents and younger sister waited patiently as I took my seat on the train, so they could wave me off. After 10 minutes of blank silence, the train started to move.

I could hear parents shouting their final goodbyes and kids cheer back.
Soon after the noise softened, A girl with glossy brown hair, strong hazel eyes and pale skin walked in quietly. She obtained a fragile figure,l, the white vest top she wore sticking to her hourglass like figure as she closed the door behind her.

She was holding a young boys hand,
"Hi," she spoke softly. "I'm Rowan. And this is my brother Kia." She glanced down to him.

"Oh hi... My names Alexan..." i paused for a moment. Knowing this was a new school, I needed to start off with a name people would remember, not the posh name my parents gave me. "Alex," I finally let out.

I was startled at the fact that someone come in. The train had been traveling for about 20 minutes now, so I assumed everyone had a seat.

"Do you mind if we sit in here? The cabin we were in was too loud and Kia needs a nap." She asked me.

I glanced her a friendly smile, "Oh yeah of course." She sat on the seat opposite me, wrapping the small boy up in a blanket and laying him on her lap.
"So is this your first year here?" She quietly asked me, breaking an awkward silence.

"Yeah, yours?"

"Yeah! I'm so excited. What about you?" A smile beamed across her thin lips.

"Uh yeah I suppose so..."

"You don't sound too positive?"

"I just don't know anyone, and..."

"Well you know me now! If u stick with me, I'll stick with you!" She laughed.

"Deal !!" I giggled.

"Do you know your element yet?" I asked her.

"No, my mums is fire and my dad left when I was little... she hasn't really spoken about the whole elements thing." The girl mumbled, bowing down her head.

"Oh... I'm sorry." I sympathised her, I never really knew what to say in situations like this, there wasn't much I could!

"It's okay, my mum always said he was a jerk anyway." She lifted her chin and forced out a slight smile. "What about you. Do you know yours?"

"Nope, just waiting to get my stone." I explained.

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"Oh don't you know yet? On the third day they give you a diamond which represents air , sapphire for water. ruby  for fire or emerald for earth." I explained.

Rowan slowly nodded, taking everything in.

After a while a large group of boys came past hollowing and pushing at one another, Kia started to wake.

I could see Rowan trying her hardest to keep him asleep but the noise was getting louder.

I stood up and opened the door, closing it slightly behind me.