Epilouge : 50 years later

「Julia's POV」

Breaking Dawn was a smash hit when the film hit the theaters. We watched them every night, picking out the mistakes. One night, I stumbled into my photo album which was filled with many, many pictures.. But there were some I treasured most.

I now lay in my death bed, holding an unfinished letter, I was to finish it.

(The italics was already written, the bold is what she wrote)

To whom it may concern,

Hello, you may be wondering what this is about. Well, this about the Twilight era. You will hear about it from your parents, it was popular back in the early 2000's.

When you are reading this, we will all be dead or very old and cannot move, but, we ask one favor. Believe. They are real, they all are. Edward, Bella, Jane, Aro, Seth, Jared, all of them. You'll see.

We only hope for the best that they are safe. To visit, tap your heels 3 times (like Dorothy from Oz) and think of the Cullen household. Say hello to them for us.

Now, as you read this, we wish you the best of luck. Twilight remains behind that thin boundary line and the ones beyond await you.

Best wishes and hopes,

The entire cast of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and both Breaking Dawns.

「Third Person's POV」

Invisible tears for into all the vampires eyes where as the Packs were crying.

"We say hi to you guys too." Alice says and she closes the letter. A small, imaginary tear made a small river down her cheek.