The Legacy.

28th Birthday
"Well we're a bit early aren't we?" A man with graying brown hair asks as Emma and Killian enter into a pawn shop looking for any information they can gather on what exactly was going on. He held onto a metal cane the handle of it was gold.
Killian, Emma could feel next to her instantly tensed his chest puffing. And the man froze too when his gaze came across her companion. She looked between them, vexed by the growing tension in the room, "Crocodile", Killian muttered.
"Captain." The man bitterly retorted. His eyes though darted between them with a cool amused look.
    Emma looked at them both, "I take it you two know each other?" She questioned rocking on the balls of her feet nervously.
    "Aye love. We have quite the history." Killian responded.
    "That's one way to put it." The older man added.
    "I need your help. Regina she-"
    "Wants to destroy you?" He questioned and Emma nodded, "I must tell you a story, this story is one you think you know but you don't.".

~    ~    ~
    Hours had passed and when finally Rumple, as she had found out, had finished she became alarmed, "That's what you meant by early.".
    "About ten years prior." Rumple mumbled. "Regina must've learned of you, and sought to destroy you before that time comes. The thing is, if she kills you the curse will be broken anyway."
    "So what do I need to do to break it?"
"That's the thing Ms. Swan you're not suppose to break it yet." When Emma only responded with a confused look he continued, "Things are out of place. There's a design you have upset."
Killian looked to an alarmed Emma, "So what do we do?".
"I will take away your memories. When the curse is broken in ten years you will receive them back."
Emma tensed alarmed. "No there has to be another way.".
"I'm afraid not Ms. Swan the ramifications could be disastrous otherwise. I'll give you a moment to say your goodbyes." With that the elderly man walked out.
Emma looked up at Killian whose jaw was set firm. "This isn't goodbye." She heard herself whisper as her hand went up to cusp his cheek and she rubbed her thumb along his dark scruff.
His blue eyes tear filled met her own defiantly. "I'm aware love. It doesn't make it any easier.".
She stood up on her toes so she could meet his lips with her own as tears began to leave her eyes. "I love you Killian Jones." Emma said, only to have Killian look at her awe struck.
"I love you too Emma Swan." The second the words left his lips she lost whatever grip she had on her emotions and tugged him into a tight embrace.
"As touching as this is, there is an order to be restored." Rumple interjected. Both Emma and Killian exchanged a look there hand still interlocked tightly.
~ ~ ~
11 Years Later
"You broke the curse." Killian mumbled gleefully agaisnt her lips, she could taste salt from his tears against her own.
"I did." She said cheerfully. "We can be together now. No brother, no curse, no anything to stop us.".
That's when she felt him hug her more tightly to him deepening the kiss, his tung tracing her bottom lip requesting entrance which she granted. "What do you say love, if we get out of here?".
Emma grinned, "I'd say that's a great idea.".

AND THATS THE END FOLKS. I'M GLAD YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS FANFICTION AS I AM NOW WORKING ON ANOTHER CALLED FALLING WHICH I DO THINK YOU ALL WILL ENJOY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! XOXO