BEEgone

*Barry's POV*

It was another day in the hive; another day of the monotonous hum of the colony at work.  I lay on my silken honey sheets...

"there has to be something more to life!" I think to myself.

I was out of bee college, ready to join the workforce...but is that what I truly wanted?

I took a chance: racing out the house, through the corridors of honey, towards the pollen jocks.  Nobee really payed attention to my erratic flight, because everybee was working as pre forking usual.  

I made it to the launch out pad of the colony.  I could see the outside world, and thought, "oh sweet golly allmightbee this is what I've been missing.  

I squeezed through the rows of pollen jocks, occasionally getting a jeering "MOVE IT U SCRAWNY SHRIMPDIp!!>#!1 *explicative*** big phat saq eatin boi CMON MAN!!!!!!!"  I ignored the haters, because at the end of the day they really are my motivators.

I made it to the edge of the colony's opening, and looked forward at the shimmering vast expanse of the world's splendor.  I thought to myself, "we all die you either kill yourself or get killed"  I jumped off the colony, letting the winds carry my thin bee wings through the air.  I had achieved spirit wings.  I let my chakras fly.

-

As I flew towards the human city, I passed many beautiful sights.  I saw wild animals grazing in the pastures, pioneer women making shoes for the youngins, and a Bally Fitness: Pump up your Pasta!® (all rights reserved) outdoor sweat lodge class.  

I reached the ye olde townne, the place the humans called home.  I followed the scent of lemon rosemary scones to an open window.  I flew into the window, and made myself comfortable eating those scones.  But suddenly, I felt a tingle n my pouah.  This was no ordinary tingle, not like when the BEEritney spears toxic video comes on.  It was a uneasy tingle, not like a Tony Bomboni ASMR tingle.  oh  no it was a tingle of despair.  these were... POISON SCONES?!?! WHT THE HYCUC HOW ROOD!!

I lay dying on the kitchen counter... this really is the end.  I shouldn't have dared to be different, I should've stayed in the hive.  This is the life I deserve.

I closed my eyes, ready to take my last bee breath.  Suddenly, a smooth warm presence engulfs my whole bee body.  But it wasn't my comeuppance... it was SUM LIPZ!?!?

to be continued