one

8 years later, December 14, 2015, 2 p.m.

"Do you wanna come over tomorrow?" I ask Yoongi from the other side of the phone, snow pelting onto my nose. "You can stay the night if you want."

"But Taehyung will be there too," Yoongi whines.

I cock my head, even though I know he can't see me. "So what?"

"So we can't be loud and I can't do what I've been wanting to do to you for the seven months," he teases mischievously.

"Min Yoongi!" I yell, a smile spreading across my face.

Yoongi, or as most people know him, Suga, has been dating me for the past seven months. We got together back in May, after BTS's album 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa pt.1' was released. BTS had a one-month vacation, and Yoongi, being my brother Taehyung's best friend, had come to live with us for the whole month. That was the first time I actually knew of his existence, to be honest. Even though my brother is a member of BTS, I don't really keep up with the entertainment industry that much, so obviously I wouldn't know even if G-Dragon was a member of EXO.

"Alright, I gotta go now," he tells me with a laugh. "Remember to be on time tomorrow! Taehyung told the staff that you would be coming backstage to look for us after the concert, so just tell them your name and they'll let you in."

"Alright," I grin and hang up the call, excited for tomorrow - it would be the first time I'm seeing Yoongi since May. BTS would be holding a concert tomorrow to celebrate their newest comeback 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa pt.2'. Their one-month vacation starts afterwards, with a few fan-meets in between. I'm not sure if Yoongi made plans to return to his hometown Daegu, but I definitely won't be leaving his side for the whole month.

I put my phone into my backpack, rubbing my hands together to keep warm. Winter in Seoul is the absolute worst. Maybe I should go get some hot chocolate.

I turn to leave towards the cafe on the right, but falter when I hear screams coming from the opposite direction.

"...did someone die?" I mumble to myself, turning to look towards the direction of the noise.

My eyes widen when I see a group of girls - no, a stampede actually - chasing after a guy in a black hoodie. The guy is running at his top speed, never once looking back to shoo the girls away, just trying to escape from their outstretched hands.

"OPPA!!" the girls scream, causing the guy to duck his head and run even faster. So he's a celebrity?

I shrug, rolling my eyes and heading back towards the coffee shop, stuffing my hands into my pockets to keep warm. It's none of my business anyways.

However, just as I take my first few steps towards my destination, a hand pulls me backwards and turns me around to face its owner. I widen my eyes, staring at the hand on my elbow before looking up to see who it belongs to.

My eyes meet the panicked gaze of an orange-haired guy, probably about the same age as me, at most one or two years older. He's wearing a black hoodie with the hoodie up to cover his face, and black jeans wrap around his legs. It's the guy from just now.

I open my mouth to ask him what he wants, but before any sound comes out, a pair of lips smash against mine, preventing me from talking. The guy moves one of his hands up to cup my face, the other reaching around my waist to hold the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.

I widen my eyes, fists pounding at his chest, trying to push him away, but that only makes him deepen the kiss and close more distance between us.

In all 18 years of my life, I've never kissed anyone besides Yoongi, but even with him, it was only a quick peck on the lips. Never like this.

Blood rushes to my face, but not because I'm embarrassed or shy like normal girls would be if their boyfriends kissed them like this - it's because I'm angry.

The crazy fangirls behind us have already started to scatter, assuming that it's not the guy they're looking for because "oppa would never cheat on us like this".

Once they've all gone, the guy finally lets go of me, breathing heavily like he's just run a marathon. "Oh thank God...," he mutters, turning to look at the leaving girls, before facing me again. "Thank-" he starts to say, but never manages to finish his sentence.

I raise my hand back, before throwing it forward as hard as I can, whipping it across his face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoes across the streets. Vibrations start in my palm and spread all the way to my fingertips. My hand is bright red, matching the red mark on his face. He stares at me with his eyes wide, hand slowly moving to cup his fire-red cheek.

"Who do you think you are?!" I yell at him, anger written all over my face.

"Do-do..." The stranger stutters, still in a state of shock, before the shock turns to fury and his brows furrow together to form a glare. "Do you know who I am?!" he exclaims.

I raise my head, trying to make myself look big in front of the guy who's one whole head taller than me. "No, I don't know who you are, and I don't really care either," I spit, turning on my heels and leaving towards the coffee shop.

However, just as I take my first few steps towards the cafe, an idea pops into my head and I make a roundabout, returning to the stranger who hasn't moved an inch from his shell-shocked position.

I give him a sweet smile, before stepping mercilessly onto his left foot, putting all my weight onto him.

"AH!" the guy yells, snatching his foot back and moving to hop on his other leg while screaming in pain.

I stick my tongue out at him before heading back towards the coffee shop for the third time today.

"How dare - ow...," the stranger groans. "My fans will come get you!" he yells, before going back to his moaning.

"Don't care!" I shout at him without turning back.

+

vote and comment !! :>

;hoseokieomo