fifteen

December 20, 2015, 10 a.m.

MINRAE AH!!

95% of breakups lead to suicidal tendencies, alcohol addictions and depression. This is for your own good.

Jimin will be coming to look after you today :"3 YAY!

I'll be back home by seven :>

Tae's BooTaeful BooTae
GET THAT PUN??!! :DDD

P.S. Fine, I'll stop with the puns.
P.P.S. I PASSED THE AUDITIONS OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

I sigh in defeat at the note that's been left on the table the next morning. Maybe it's because of my messed-up hormones (thanks to my ovaries), but I feel tears prick my eyes as I plop down onto the couch.

I've hardly spent any time with my brother ever since he joined BTS - that's why I was so happy when he finally went on break.

And now, even during his break, I still can't keep him company, with his newfound acting career and all.

Kim Taehyung, can't you show your little sister a little more love?

"Hey, idiot!" I hear Jimin greet me as he lets himself into the house through the unlocked door.

I quickly wipe my eyes before he can see my crying face, but the attempt is fruitless because more tears replace the ones I've wiped away.

"Are you... okay?" he asks a little awkwardly, and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Silence descends upon us while Jimin thinks of what to say next.

"Why were you crying?" he finally asks. "Do... you miss Yoongi?"

I laugh at his assumption. "Nah," I reply. In fact, I haven't even thought of that asshole ever since the last time I saw him, until Jimin just brought him up.

"Then was it because you missed me too much?" he jokes, puffing up his cheeks and hiding his upper lip behind his lower one as an attempt to look cute.

"Please don't," I plead while resisting my smile. He looks so cutely ridiculous.

He laughs at my reaction, before taking my hand and pulling me out the door. "Let's go," he says breezily, dragging me down the stairs and climbing onto his motorcycle.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as he hands me his helmet.

"You'll see."