chapter 3

Kade

Business is business. I give you the drugs and you pay me as simple as that. I don't care who you are or what you do, just as long as I'm payed. As I stand here looking across at Mike Scottsboro,I can't help but get agitated. He wants to only pay me half. No he's going to pay the whole thing.

"Mike we've had business for a long time. You're a loyal customer. Why try and rip me off now?" I say.

"I'm not ripping you off. This drug you have given me is not doing the trick. Some girls have been waking up." He replies.

" that means you're not giving the right dosage." I say. Mike is a dirtbag. He's a lawyer so he makes pretty good money. I sell to him alot. I sell a date rape drug to him. I don't like to sell these drugs, but I have to in order to get money to buy from someone else. You get the cycle? I could have already stopped running this gang at 18 because I have made well over 1 million, but you can't just walk away from this lifestyle. Well, you could, but I don't think you would be "walking" or even breathing

"I'm only paying half." He says smugly. Just as I'm about to react I feel something touch the back of my skull. I already know it's a gun.

"don't think about doing something stupid because he is not the only one with a gun around here. I was being nice and offering to pay for half, but you know what I think I'll just take the drugs free of no charge." He says. Then I'm knocked out cold.

*****
Kade

I wake up on my doorstep to my apartment. My head is throbbing. Mike did not pay me. He thinks I'm not going to retaliate. He does not know me then. I'll get him back. I could just kick his ass, but that's less painful. I know he has a wife. Maybe I could send a message with her? He's going to pay me one way or another. He doesn't know my real name, but i know his. Mike Scottsboro just made an enemy he can't see.