chapter 5

Kade.

Mike is away on a business trip or something. I can't hurt him physically, but I can hurt him mentally. I decided I would attack Mike in a way I know would hurt him. I hired one of my men to get his wife. I probably won't kill her, I'll just hold her until the money is paid. It's all up to mike.

I've heard all about Mikes wife. She's had some affairs and one was with a buddy of mine. She's still kept around so that means he cares for her. This has to be a sloppily arranged way for a retaliation. I'm usually more careful and put time in it, but with Mike I don't care. He's pushed the line too many times. I want him to know it's me.

Its not like he can do anything. I'm in deep connection with the police and law around here, hell, some of them are even my men. I run this city and everyone know's it. It's about time he does too.

About an hour later I'm sitting in my downtown apartment when gt arrives. Gt is my main man. He gets shit done and doesn't question me. It doesnt hurt that he's as big as the hulk either. I call him gt because he has two first names. Gino tallon. It's a ridiculous name and it's proably why he didn't object when I started calling him gt.

"She's in the car, unconscious, and blind folded." Gt tells me.

This is probably the only time you'll ever hear gt talk. He doesn't like to talk. "Thanks, bring her in." I order.

He grunts in response and follows my instruction. A few minutes later he carries the woman inside and lays her on the couch. He stands up straight and looks at me.

"That will be all gt." I say. He nods his head and leaves. After I watch him walk out I turn my head to her. She stirs slightly and breathes out a string of incoherent words. With her blind folded I can't see her face, but I can see her body. Even though she's in a pair of sweats I can tell she has a nice body. A petite and curvy frame. Mike did well in picking out a wife. I notice her breathing becomes erratic and she opens her mouth to scream. I lunge at her and cover her mouth. Her screams become muffled.

"Listen, stop screaming because if you don't; I will have to do something I really don't want to have to do." I whisper in her ear.She stills and stops trying to scream.

"I will remove your blind fold if you listen to me. You'll still be tied up, but at least you'll regain your vision." I say.

"No, don't. Leave it on, please." She pleads.

I look at her in confusion as if she could see my facial expression.

"It's not like you have a saying in this, but why?" I asked her in confusion.

"I won't see your face." She replies lowly.

"I've never had complaints before." I say with a smile.

"That's not it. If I don't see your face, I won't know what you look like, so you won't have to kill me." She tells me.
Smart of her, but too bad she'll see my face. I untie her blind fold anyway. When I do I notice she has her eyes closed.

"Open them." I order.

"No."she says quietly.

"You don't want to upset me." I say in a low warning. She hesitantly opens her eyes. Then I see who it is. I instantly freeze and feel my eyes widen.

"Well, I should've known. Mike likes them a bit on the young side, doesn't he?" I chuckle humorlessly to myself. It's the girl from the high school party. I know she likes to get around, but I never knew she used the parties as a hunting ground. She looks at me quizzically and scrunches her eyebrows together. She's cute, but she's also a money hungry bitch.

"What are you talking about?" She asks me with a hint of panic.

"No need to deny, lily. I know who you are." I say through a smirk.

"What? My name is not lily." She exclaims.

"Yea it is. You live with mike. You must be his wife. I know he has one." I say.

"Then you should know he has a daughter. You have the wrong person. Please let me go and I won't tell no one about this." She cries. This can't be happening and I get up. Fuck.

"Shut up! Don't fucking cry!" I yell and she rears back like I've slapped her across the face. She stops crying and looks at the floor.I walk into the kitchen and I grab my phone and call miles. A computer genious that I trust. He answers immidiatley.

"What's up?" He asks.

"I need a favor. Check into Mike Scottsboro and see if he has any kids." I say.

"You got it." He hangs up. I should've done that earlier. I honestly thought he just had a wife. Why haven't I heard about her before? I walk back to the living room where she's siting and grab her by the arm. It's time to show her to her room.