chapter 7

Kade

Ok, I messed up. She wasn't supposed to be taken. Wrong place at the wrong time. What am I supposed to do though? She knows what I look like. I can't just safely return her home. She'll have to do. She is his daughter.

If I would've kidnapped lily, it would've had the same affect. So the decision is to keep her and go about the same plan.

She must be hungry she hasn't ate in the last 24 hours. I go to kitchen and start making breakfast. Sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast. I grab a tray and put a little bit everything on her plate. I pour some orange juice in a glass and walk towards her room. I unlock the door with a set of keys.

When I open the door I see her crawled up in a ball on the floor next to the bed. Her shirt has risen up and is exposing her stomach. Something is reflecting the light from the hallway. I move closer with the food to see what it is, but just as I'm about to see she wakes up and scurries to get in her feet. When she does she backs away.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I say as calmly as possible. I stuck the tray of food at and see her hesitantly reach for it. She grabs it and pulls it close to her.

"I'll leave you to eat by yourself and I'll come back for it when you're finished." I say and leave.

*****

About an hour later I come back to her room. I take her tray and turn to leave when she jumps on my back. I throw te tray down and pull her off me. She tries to lunge at me, but I catch her hand and grab the fork out of her hand. She stares at me breathing heavily.

"Just let me go." She says.

"No. As soon as you realize you're not escaping the better it will be for you. By the way it looks as I don't need to untie you. Smart. You used this fork didn't you?" I asked.

She raises her chin and says nothing. I guess she'll be using plastic from now on. I leave and lock her door quietly

. I take a shower and change into some clothes. I need to get laid. I get my phone and call my fuck buddy. She arrives 10 minutes later. I only know and need her for one thing.

She pulls my pants down and starts sucking me off. This is why she is my number one. She gets straight to the business. I'm not going to lie she knows what she's doing.. She uses her hand to stroke me and places her mouth on my balls and starts sucking them.

Yea, like I said she's experienced. She puts her mouth back on me and swirls her tongue around my tip. Then she takes me almost all the way in. She starts Deep throating me. Bobbing her head greedily up and down. Shes going faster and faster.

Finally I feel a tingle on my spine. I release in her mouth with a deep growl. She slurps it all down and sucks me for a little while after. She stands up and smirks.

"Thanks. I needed that." I say.

"No problem, anytime, kade. We still on for tomorrow?" She asks.

"No not tomorrow. I'll call you when I can get a better day." I answer.

"Ok, I'll see you then." She replies and walks out the door. That's why I like fast woman. They don't complain.