What's your name?

"I still can't understand how that happened!" Touka complained.

"I told you, I had forgotten my bag inside and I went back in to take it, but I was too tired and I fell asleep!"

"Are you sure you're telling me the truth?"

"Yes mum, don't worry," Yasuko replied and chuckled. Touka laughed.

"I'm just a little worried about you, that's all."

"You don't have to be, I swear I'm fine," Yasuko assured her and grabbed her back pack from the floor. "I'll go for a walk, wanna come?"

"Ah, I wish I could!" Touka said with a sigh. "I have to go to :re with Yomo, make sure that everything is in place."

"Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"It's your day off, go spend it somewhere nice!"

"Ok, fine, I may pass by later." She waved at Touka and left their small apartment.

Monday evening. A soft breeze was blowing and the sun had just started setting. Yasuko was happy to take some fresh air. After hours of trying to persuade Touka that she had spent the nigh at :re, she could finally be alone. She had returned to her house early that morning and, unsurprisingly, Touka and Yomo had been waiting for her. She lied to both of them, saying that she had been to tired and had fallen asleep and thankfully, they had believed her. There was no way she would ever tell them that she had met with Ayato. She had never revealed to them that, before her parents' death, she had been part of Aogiri, and she would keep it that way. But now that they had asked for her assistance, it would be really difficult not to look suspicious. She would have to leave home for hours and they would surely realise that something wasn't quite right. She needed to go somewhere and think clearly.

After walking for several minutes, she stopped in front of a park. A park that brought back many memories. Her parents used to bring her here when she was little. There were swings and a slide, many trees and flowers. Now seeing little kids playing around, she felt kind of nostalgic. She decided to stay and went to sit on a bench. Maybe the memories could help her think.

I have to make a plan. I can't risk Touka finding out... She's the only person that I have right now. If she finds out, our friendship will be over. I can't stand loosing her too. I'll have to be very careful.

The auction is in two weeks. I have plenty of time to practise my skills and get stronger. I'll have to act secretly though. Maybe I can ask Ayato to help me? I don't know... and then there's Big Madam. She's in trouble? And how am I supposed to help?

And... Ayato said that the CCG will be there too. Will I have to fight them? How can I do that? After what happened... No. Ayato is right. I have to avenge my parents' death. After all, I can't pretend that the investigators would ever spare my life. Only one did that and it was two years ago. He has probably forgotten it. I have to fight, I have to-

"Hey! You are the girl from the coffe shop, right?" She heard a familiar voice saying. She turned around and saw the young Dove with the black hair and the red stiches. What was he doing there?

"Um, yeah, that's me," she replied innocently.

"Kinda funny I bumped into you here!" He said with his childish voice and gave her a smile. "Are you on a break?"

"Actually it's my day off..." stop talking to him, remember what you said earlier?

"I am out to get some sweets and then have some ice cream. You should come with me!"

"Um, I-" before she could even answer, the cheerful investigator grabbed her hand.

"It wasn't a question! You will come with me!" He said and started walking fast. Yasuko was almost running behind him, he was still holding her hand and if she didn't keep up with him, she would fall down. "Anyway, what's your name?"