Chapter Three

Those who are heartless, once cared too much.

 ~ 

I woke up to the sound of a loud voice coming from the other room. As I got up. I was no longer in the lounge room. My body was now wrapped around with dark sheets. As I opened my eyes I noticed that I was in a complete different room. Well not completely different, it was still as dark as the other room. However, this room smelled just like him, a musky scent with a dash of apples. God he smelled like heaven.

As I glance to my side. I notice that he was gone. He was no longer beside me and now I am all alone. For now. 

I was quite upset that he left me all alone. I din't know why but that I strangely felt this way towards him. There was something about him that made my curiosity grow fonder towards him and what I most feared of them all was that I have developed a sudden wanting over Harry.

BANG

I flinched as I heard a loud banging noise coming from the other room. My eyes grew wide as I heard the loud pounding sound of my heart in my chest. I got up hesitantly and pressed my ear to the wall to listen to whatever's been happening on the other side of the wall.

What can I say, I was curious.

"I don't want that anymore" I heard Harry hiss angrily. "You can't fucking control me anymore" I flinched when Harry shouted angrily on the other line of what I assumed was on his phone. 

He was certainly angry with someone, no doubt.

"No" Harry stated as everything went silent for a while. "Don't even think about it" he continued sounding calmer. 

Suddenly he stopped arguing and everything went silent. I was still eavesdropping waiting patiently with my ear pressed to the wall.

"Curious aren't you?" I jumped as I heard Niall. Fuck. I closed my eyes shut in disbelief. Why was he always snooping on my business and entering the room without permission. I sigh as O regained my composure now standing straight, my eyes were now narrowed on his. I glared at him whilst he was smirking with his arms crossed over his chest and his legs crossed over the other as he laid on the now opened door.

It din't even take him five minutes to piss me off. He was really good at doing it within a minute. Niall was really starting to get on my nerves.

"What do you want" I replied rolling my eyes, walking over to the bed to take a seat as I stared up at him. 

"I just wanted to check up on you. I wanted to make sure you were still breathing." Niall spoke with a grin as I gasped. What was wrong with this imbecile? Is he being serious right now? He shouldn't have said something like that to me. I was already scared enough being in this house. Niall was only making it worse for me.

How dare he. The nerves of this bastard. I got up from my seat now walking towards him, I was determined to wipe that grin off of his face. "You are an absolute asshole." I shouted as I got right in front of Niall's face. 

His cheeks flushed at our closeness. "Im sorry you think of me that lowly. But it is part of my job." He winked as I gasped now staring at him dumbfoundedly. What the hell was he talking about.

"Niall get the fuck out of here." I suddenly heard Harry husky voice breaking the quite atmosphere like glass. "I don't know how many bloody times do I have to tell you to take care of them." Harry angrily hissed to Niall. My eyes were narrowed on Harry as he approached Niall and I.

"Sorry mate." Niall said raising his hands up in defense. "Shall I take her with me as well while I'm at it boss?" Niall ask sending Harry a curious glare.