Chapter Sixteen

Once a drunken state, the truth will spill.

~

Tear drops rolling down my face as I sob onto my pillow of my now so called bed. It wasn't that I accepted this room as my own but all it seems to be was the only place where I could delve my feeling in. Just like how I use to back home. Out of all the rooms, I found it to be the safest place in this mansion where I can peacefully think. A place where I could forget the outside world that would stress me out and would reveal my true colours. Like my home, school and now Harry.

I would walk out of my room whenever I heard Harry entering his own bedroom. I tried to avoid him at all cost and it was surprisingly working. I couldn't face him just yet, seeing his face would only give me pain as I look deep in o his eyes and fall a little deeper for him. And I din't want that, not right now that is or ever.

He was a complicated person and so I had had enough I just couldn't deal with him. If all he wants to do was push me away, then so be it. No matter how far my feelings go I won't even bother. Well I'll at least try to put my feeling aside. Except its so bloody hard when I am living under the same roof as the person who I've just seen who has broken my heart repeatedly by pushing me away. It seemed like it was the only thing he did, pushing me away and not letting me in.

The only sound that was heard in the room was the beating of my heart and my breathing pace that was getting shallower by the second.

As seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours, I suddenly flinched at the loud noises coming from downstairs. My eyes flinching at the sound. Loud footsteps were heard and the television blasted on loudly. Someone was obviously downstairs, I grew curious out of boredom and so I finally decided to stop mopping around in my room depressively and get out as curiosity got the best of me.

What can I say, I was a curious little thing. I know.

I slowly got up from my bed, my legs dangling on the side of my bed as I stood up my feet holding my weight as I stood up tall and straight. My teeth bitting the skin on my lip as I bit my lower lip nervously, I walked towards my door grabbing the door knob as I slowly twisted it around, the creaking sound was heard as I opened my door. I walked towards the empty hallways then down the stairways to the lounge room as the more I came closer the louder the sound of the television grew louder, by every step I took. 

As I climbed down the stairs, now entering the lounge room, my eyes were narrowing at the back of their heads. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I stared at the boys. My eyes narrowed on them as I notice sitting lazily on the couch in front of the television was no other than Niall and Zayn. 

What where they doing here, without Harry's presence? Were the boys invited? Or did they came unexpectedly just to come over and sit on Harry's couch as they watched random television programs? I grew curious as loads of possibility came popping in my head to why the lads were here.

I coughed awkwardly making my presence known as I watched how they instantly reacted out of a simple cough. I glared at them as they instantly turned there heads to the their side as their eyes were now narrowed on mine, they stared up at me dumbfounded as they now knew I was in the room. 

"Hi" I spoke shyly, raising my hand up high, waving my hand awkwardly. However as I glared at them their eyes suddenly went lower on my small form as I realized I was stood there in nothing but my huge loose comfy sweater that reach mid-thigh.

Oh, god, my cheeks flushed from embarrassment, as I stared with my eyes wide at Niall who's eyes were burning trough my thighs. I watched as he stared nervously as I saw in the corner of my eyes, Zayn who raised his hand and thumped Niall at the back of his head waking him up out if his trance.