Chapter Fifteen

He was already broken just like the pieces in her heart.

~

The tension in the air was evident. All eyes were on Louis as we watch him walk back and forth in the middle of the lounge room. My curious glare wouldn't leave Louis as I followed suit behind Harry who has sat down on a single couch. My eyes instantly narrowing on Harry's, his massive hand found my waist as he grabbed a hold of my waist pushing my body on his lap. 

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as I felt the burning glares of each and every boy in the room. The blood now rising onto my cheeks as my cheeks flushed from embarrassment. 

Oh god.

All the boys were here as all eyes were now on us as we sat down. Niall, Zayn and Liam were seated on the couch as Harry and I on one single couch watching Louis becoming tenser my the second. Anyhow, I oddly felt safe in Harry's arms even though he was quite aggressive sometimes, I din't know why but I liked having his strong arms wrapped around my waist as I smelt his apple scent enveloping my nostrils.

Milly snap out of it.

"What is this all about?" Harry spoke breaking the silence as I could picture him rolling his eyes by his harsh tone.

I was indeed curious with what all the fuss was about. I glanced up at Louis who din't seem to enthusiastic like he always did. I wondered why? 

"Its about your father mate" Louis murmured, nervously as my eyes grew wider.

What about Harry's father?

"Could you please take a seat mate your giving me a head-ache" Niall suddenly hissed.

"Your father wants her and when he does get a hold of her she will no longer be in your arms" Louis revealed as he stopped moving now standing immobilized in front us as he glared at me then back to Harry.

What the hell was he talking about.

As I stared up at Louis warily as he stared at us nervously biting his nails, I felt Harry tense behind me. "That bastard" I heard Harry hissed as I suddenly felt his strong arms deathly gripping my onto waist.

"Who?" I curiously asked as I glanced at all the boys who was looking at me warily. There eyes now showing a glint of sympathy and sorrow.

What the hell is going on in here? Who were they talking about? I had so many question yet no one to ask and so I stared at them as I grew confused with all the question playing in my head.

I stared at the boys as my breathing hitched in my throat. "You" Louis spoke.

"What the hell is this all about?" I angrily shouted, now seeming confused as ever.

"Don't" Harry hissed behind me as the boys stared up at him behind me.

I whip my head to the side glancing at Harry who was now deep in thought, his eyebrows now furrowed and his jaw clenched as well.

"She needs to know mate" Liam spoke breaking the silence as I grew frustrated in his Harry's hold.

Then tell me.

I never really heard Liam talk unless it was something important and it seems to me that this was one of those important moments. They were all hiding something from me and I needed answers.

"No" Harry growled behind me, his eyes narrowing darkly at the boys.
Why the fuck not?

"What the fuck is going on" I spoke irritatedly, I was really getting impatient here that I could feel my blood boil as I stared up at Louis who seems to be the only one who can answer my unanswered questions.